Restoring Default Display Settings?

July 4, 2005 8:51:07 AM

Hi,

I apologize if I missed the answer to this question while searching the
forum.

I used a program called Window Washer today, and after using it, I
found that my display settings had all been changed. No way to undo
what I did via Window Washer from what I could tell.

I've been messing around with the display settings for a couple of
hours trying to reset them to what they were, which was the default
settings...The text everywhere I go is now a different font, and very
dark.

In Advanced Appearance area the "window text" doesn't seem to have any
option to change the font, only the color.

Is there a way to restore these settings back to default? Or at least
some written guide showing what they were so I could do it manually
without experimenting for hours? Thanks!

--somedevil

--
somedevil
Anonymous

How about a System Restore to a point just before having run Window Washer??
Heirloom, old and backup, backup, backup

!