3650 ringer volume

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

I bought a handsfree set for my 3650 but there seems to be a problem with ringer
volume. No matter which profile I set for the handsfree operation, the volume is
too low (almost the lowest scale) and cannot be changed. The volume bars though
can be adjusted even to the maximum volume, but the sound remains low. On my
previous Nokias (3510, 3210, 5130) ringer volume could be adjusted, even with
the handsfree on, at any volume.

Is it a bug? Can it be controlled somehow?

Thx in advance!

--
stamOS the Good Son
-----------------------------------

I bought a handsfree set for my 3650 but there seems to be a problem with ringer
volume. No matter which profile I set for the handsfree operation, the volume is
too low (almost the lowest scale) and cannot be changed. The volume bars though
can be adjusted even to the maximum volume, but the sound remains low. On my
previous Nokias (3510, 3210, 5130) ringer volume could be adjusted, even with
the handsfree on, at any volume.

Is it a bug? Can it be controlled somehow?

Thx in advance!

--
stamOS the Good Son
-----------------------------------
B-Rock!
1 answer Last reply
More about 3650 ringer volume
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    I bought a handsfree set for my 3650 but there seems to be a problem with ringer
    volume. No matter which profile I set for the handsfree operation, the volume is
    too low (almost the lowest scale) and cannot be changed. The volume bars though
    can be adjusted even to the maximum volume, but the sound remains low. On my
    previous Nokias (3510, 3210, 5130) ringer volume could be adjusted, even with
    the handsfree on, at any volume.

    Is it a bug? Can it be controlled somehow?

    Thx in advance!

    --
    stamOS the Good Son

Nokia