Display Size

July 4, 2005 6:14:02 AM

This is probably a really simple problem, but............
I am helping out a friend with his PC and the display, ie
graphic/fonts/pictures etc are about 5 times larger than normal. (All the
images are in proportion but larger) Consequently he can only see 20% of the
information on screen at one time and is for ever having to use the scroll
bars to look for info. How can I reduce the "magnification?

Thanks for any help

More about : display size

Anonymous
July 4, 2005 2:53:21 PM

Right click on the desktop.
Click Properties > Settings tab.
Adjust the Screen Resolution by sliding to the left a notch (or more).
Click Apply > Ok.
Repeat until satisfied.

And/or adjust the monitor screen area using the controls on the monitor.

--

Brian A. Sesko
{ MS MVP_Shell/User }

"Screen/Display size" <Screen/Display size@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in