Display Size

This is probably a really simple problem, but............
I am helping out a friend with his PC and the display, ie
graphic/fonts/pictures etc are about 5 times larger than normal. (All the
images are in proportion but larger) Consequently he can only see 20% of the
information on screen at one time and is for ever having to use the scroll
bars to look for info. How can I reduce the "magnification?

Thanks for any help
1 answer Last reply
More about display size

    Right click on the desktop.
    Click Properties > Settings tab.
    Adjust the Screen Resolution by sliding to the left a notch (or more).
    Click Apply > Ok.
    Repeat until satisfied.

    And/or adjust the monitor screen area using the controls on the monitor.

    --

    Brian A. Sesko
    { MS MVP_Shell/User }

    "Screen/Display size" <Screen/Display size@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:D06487CB-536E-4118-8DC7-B4D9557B626F@microsoft.com...
    > This is probably a really simple problem, but............
    > I am helping out a friend with his PC and the display, ie
    > graphic/fonts/pictures etc are about 5 times larger than normal. (All the
    > images are in proportion but larger) Consequently he can only see 20% of the
    > information on screen at one time and is for ever having to use the scroll
    > bars to look for info. How can I reduce the "magnification?
    >
    > Thanks for any help

Configuration Customization Windows XP Displays