HI there!!! A couple of questions:
1-I want install Windows 8 in a HP Pavilion g series, when the Insatll Programa started i formated the partition the contained the old factory OS(W7 Home premium). y tried to delete the reserved partition but it was impossible to do so, ´cause the link was inactive. I´m afraid if that´s gonna be a problem for the new OS
2- THere are 2 recovery partitions, one named REcover and one named Tools occupying 20 GB one and 8 the another. DO i delete those too?
Go ahead and install Windows 8 if you want to. After Win 8 is installed, go to Control Panel and select Disk Management. From here you can shrink partitions or delete them as desired. This is what I did.
Don't for get to make backups before you do anything!
Here are steps for you to emerge your partitions:
1. Back up your important data well at firstly.
2. Right click “My Computer” to select “Manage”
3. Double click “Disk Management”.
4. Right click the partition that you wan to delete and hit “Delete”.
5. Right click the partition that you want to expand and select “Extend”. Afterwards, your computer will automatically emerge them for you.