Most Used Programs Not Showng

I have just reciently used MRU-Blaster and Registry Mechanic to clean my
computer and ever since i have the Most Used Programs list has stopped
working. Pinned items still show. How can i get it to work again.
1 answer Last reply
More about most programs showng

    MRU-Blaster probably cleared the MFU list.
    Open MRU-Blaster | Settings button | UNCheck: Windows "Recent" folder(s) |
    Save Settings button | Click OK to the popup | Close button |

    Program Settings looks like this...
    http://www.snapfiles.com/screenshots/mrublaster.htm

    Start Menu Most Frequently Used programs (MFU) list is empty
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/startmfu.htm

    Clean up the MRU listings using MRU Blaster
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/mrublaster.htm

    To display the My Recent Documents folder on the Start menu:
    1. Right-click Start, and then click Properties. Or, if the Start menu is
    already displayed, right-click an empty area of the Start menu, and then
    click Properties.
    2. Click Customize.
    3. Click the Advanced tab.
    4. Under Recent documents, click to select the List my most recently opened
    documents check box, click OK, and then click OK. The next time you click
    Start, the My Recent Documents command is displayed on the Start menu.
    How To Display, Use, and Clear "My Recent Documents" on the Start Menu in
    Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307875

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.