Ideas for How to Seal/Close Cooler Master Elite 120 PSU Slot

I recently purchased the Cooler Master Elite 120 case for my new Mini-ITX build not realizing that the motherboard I purchased uses a 90W DC Power Brick instead of a 24 pin connector. I was looking for some ideas on how I could close the open area for the PSU on the back of the case?

At 4:55 this YouTube video shows this cases large opening when a PSU isn't mounted and it should help with any confusion of what I'm trying to close up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFLiTAvYMg0

I was thinking of doing the obvious and getting a 7" x 5" rectangle of sheet metal and drilling holes and using bolts but I don't know of any local places where I can purchase a small amount of sheet metal. I also think it would be cool if I could figure out an easy way to turn it into a cubby hole to store USB drives and possibly remotes, I've never really made something like that before though and don't have any ideas.
1 answer Last reply
More about ideas seal close cooler master elite slot
  1. I think I might find and cut out an old air filter and attach it to the back so that it allows more airflow in the case. Would love to hear other thoughts.
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Cooler Master Cases Elite Components