How to install M810LR SIS730s chipset?

Hi all, I have a problem on my PC and have to install the chipset
SIS730s. I have found various zip files and they all contain only files
like this:
MDMCHIPV.INF
PCTSPK.EX_
PTHSP.DAT
PTSERLA.SY_
PTSERLI.SY_
PTSERLS.SY_
PTSERLV.SY_
PTSETUP.DLL
PTUNINST.EXE
VMODEM.SY_
VPCTCOM.SY_
VVOICE.SY_
But I don't know to install it.

Can anyone help me!!!
Thanks
Nelson
1 answer Last reply
More about install m810lr sis730s chipset

    Nelson, from what I can see you only need the AGP and Audio Drivers
    http://mainboard-drivers-and-utilities.free-driver-download.com/SiS/12405/SiS-Mainboard-Chipset-AGP-Driver-1.17-Windows-98-ME-2000-XP.html

    http://soundcard.free-driver-download.com/RealTek/11923/Realtek-ALC101-ALC200-AC'97-Audio-CODECs-Driver-A3.54.html

    or try here http://www.sis.com/download/

    "Nelson" <nelsonjcm@yahoo.es> wrote in message
    > Hi all, I have a problem on my PC and have to install the chipset
    > SIS730s. I have found various zip files and they all contain only files
    > like this:
    > MDMCHIPV.INF
    > PCTSPK.EX_
    > PTHSP.DAT
    > PTSERLA.SY_
    > PTSERLI.SY_
    > PTSERLS.SY_
    > PTSERLV.SY_
    > PTSETUP.DLL
    > PTUNINST.EXE
    > VMODEM.SY_
    > VPCTCOM.SY_
    > VVOICE.SY_
    > But I don't know to install it.
    >
    > Can anyone help me!!!
    > Thanks
    > Nelson

Configuration Chipsets Customization Windows XP