System Won't Power...

Fusionsaint

Honorable
Aug 26, 2012
So about two years ago I purchased a computer from iBuyPower, aside from all the problems I had with the actual purchase the computer worked relatively well. I've recently been having some cooling problems with my video cards getting too hot so I purched a new case and a self contained water cooling fan. I disassembled my old computer, took all of the cords and componants out of the old tower and placed them into the new tower. After having spent several hours doing this, I finally finished only to have it not power on when I plugged it in. I have a AXP 1000 watt power supply, an intel core i7, 2 285 GTX graphics cards as well as 2TB hard drives. Currently when the computer is plugged into a wall the power button on the mother board is green and lit (msi x58 pro-e). However, the fans don't turn on the drives don't spin up even the fan in the power supply doesn't move. HELP!

Fusionsaint

Honorable
Aug 26, 2012
Yeah they are all connected... What I don't understand is the powersupply was working 2 hours before that. I literally unplugged my computer, took it apart, reassembled it and lo and behold no power...