Sign in with
Your question

Budget PC

Last response: in Systems
August 27, 2012 3:56:36 AM

Hello everyone! I'm sort of new here but I've been trying to find a really affordable computer to replace my Cyberpower laptop that unfortunately met it's end at the hands if my little cousin (boy am I mad about that). Anyway, I've got a budget of 300-450 bucks and I want to build my own PC. I think it's a bit more educational to build it myself and I've always wanted to learn more about computer stuff.

I'd be using this computer for school stuff but I'm also sort of a gamer. I play games like League Of Legends, Skyrim, Sleeping Dogs and occasionally I'll hop onto stuff like World Of Warcraft or AION. I don't expect for ultra settings to be running at godlike FPS rates but I do like smooth performance and I'm not fussy about the quality of the graphics.

I'm not very tech smart so I could use a bit of education along the way if it's possible :D .

I've already got Windows 7 Ultimate so operating system isn't an issue here and I've already got a keyboard, mouse and speakers lined up, all that's left is the PC itself. I have a TV I can use with the PC for the monitor as well that's capable of 1080i resolution.

I'd appreciate some help in this endeavor. If the price overall isn't too high above 450, maybe I can push it up to 550 with some more saving from work.

Please and thank you!

More about : budget

!