I am planning to buy a new gaming PC; I like to play first person shooters and strategy games and am fed up with my old computer giving poor resolution, taking long to boot etc. Thus, I'm prepared to spend a substantial amount of my hard earned cash (already got my wife's permission ) to be able to have a big smile on my face when gaming. Unfortunately, I don't have the skills to build one myself and when I check out sites online such as alienware, cybepower, maingear etc. i am overwhelmed by choices and struggle to decide what I need. I am hoping the forum can give me some advice as to where i should get my PC and what specs. i should choose.
Requirements for my system are:
- I'd like to play with 3 monitors at high FPS and max settings
- I move internationally frequently. Currently i'm in the US, but the PC i buy need to support 230V 50hz as well as 110V 60hz
- I don't want to upgrade for a while, but would like my system to be up-gradable
- I'd like my system to be quiet and maintenance free
- I need decent, international phone support and warranty
- I'm prepared to spend ~4000k, maybe a bit more to cover cost of 3 monitors if necessary.
Thank you in advance for any advice you are willing to share.
You don't have the skills???
You are really selling yourself short. If a 10 yr. old could build a computer I am sure you can. Just take a couple hours researching how to build computers. The most help is watching how to videos.
For 4k you can build an amazing rig to run 3 monitors. But with prebuilt machines the money flies from your pockets even faster and you will not get as much out of your hard earned cash.