Hi guys pretty new to this customising stuff so just wanna know if
someone can give me a detailed guide on installing new themes. Found a
pretty cool one early but it started going on about changing .dll files,
replacing etc surely theres an easier way to change the theme???? Well
any feedback would be great thanks guys.

--
shinevictim

See if this helps any. For more themes just type in WinXP Themes in
Google.
http://www.helpwithpcs.com/tipsandtricks/changing-theme-win-xp.htm

http://www.appleblossomart.com/xpthemes.htm