600-800$ stream/daily/gaming

If i get a 800$ computer takin in mind that ill most-likely have to put games on mid/high settings for the viewers to hang around.
If i get the computer now, will i regret not waitin a while and buyin the computer later? if i wait 2 months i can increase my budget up to 1k... the thing is, i live in panama. therefore i have to ship everything and it will probably cost me around 100-200... so right now if i get my new rig in a 600-800 range, it would cost me a total around 900-1000$. Should i wait a while for new things to come?

Things I'm lookin for.

CPU - most likely i5-3750 (i read it was very powerfull for gaming) even the 8core AmD Fx buldozer processor 8150 or what u guys think it would be best.
GPU - I'll be using 2 monitors (not necesarly HDMI monitors)
Motherboards - Very well rounded motherboard hopefully will live with me a couple of years so i can upgrade stuff later.
RAM - i think this is a no thinker since ram lately is very cheap, i guess 8gb is good enough?
PSU - The safiest cheaper one out there (i know cheap and safe with a psu in the same sentence does NOT work out, but i would love some past experience on u guys with this one).

Things i already have and will use with the new computer.

Mouse - keyboard - 2 monitors - 5.1 logitech sound system - Ill get a new case - i already have 2 HDD. - Windows 7 Home and Pro

NOT gonna OC!

If im missing something please let me know.

I have to buy for livestreams a capture card. The new avermedia seems to do the job really good since it takes from 95-99% of the computers performance when streaming. Sad thing is that costs 210$+ and adding it up with the shipping it will kinda hurt.

If by any chance u get to set up a cheaper computer but that will stay with me for a while and handle what i need for, would be great.

Ill be playing for now Dayz guildwars2 and new games to come.

Ty
3 answers Last reply
More about stream daily gaming
  1. If you dont need it right away, then definitely save up money. Do you have any computer stores near you? If none, your only going to be ordering from Amazon or Conrad.
  2. i have no computer stores worth it in my whole country. they are insanely overpriced. an extra 20-55 in every item (after shipping) and even tho it doesnt seem much, it adds up a lot. i can order from newegg and any online sellers that can ship to miami. i guess ill wait. i was gonna buy it in a month anyway, hopefully prices drop a lil bit. Ty nw333 :].
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Computer Systems