Sign in with
Your question

I need some help with my sound :D

Last response: in Components
January 10, 2013 6:43:32 PM

Hi all there.. :hello:  ..I'm having quite an problem for some days now :bounce:  :pfff:  :(  ...I've got a new desktop. :bounce:  ..An MSI Amethyst-M motherboard...1 Gb ram....an Nvidia 6200 Turbocache 256 Mb (quite old I know :na:  ).a Realtek Alc 658-C onboard audio ..and a Sound Blaster Audigy SE.(here is where the problems start)...the pc works fine...no probs but I don't have any sound..or sound button anywhere...the device manager won't see any of the audios :fou:  :fou:  ...I've tried downloading serval drivers for both of them....I even turned off the onboard audio in BIOS....and still nothing...NO AUDIO..NO NOTHING....the drivers are just getting installed..but they don't seem to work....also when I was looking for a driver for the Sound Blaster I found no driver for Win Xp..only vista or higher.... :fou:  :fou:  ...well I don't wanna purchase Vista or Win 7..OR Win 8..I've only got Xp....any help anyone...I'm quite a gamer...but I can't play any without the sound.also..I'm looking for a solution that doesn't cost..Thx in advance :hello:  :)  :D 

More about : sound

!