Display settings DO NOT work!!

I just reinstalled a fresh copy of windows XP back on to my computer the
other day, and everything seems to work besides the display, the settings are
set at 640x480 pixels and everything is gigantic, the scroll doesnt work when
i try to move the settings to a smaller resolution, it just wont work! can
someone please help me, thanks a lot
--
--Paul S.

map

Paul S. wrote:
> I just reinstalled a fresh copy of windows XP back on to my computer
> the other day, and everything seems to work besides the display, the
> settings are set at 640x480 pixels and everything is gigantic, the
> scroll doesnt work when i try to move the settings to a smaller
> resolution, it just wont work! can someone please help me, thanks a
> lot

Go to the website of your video card MFG and download and install the latest
drivers.

--
Mike Pawlak

"Paul S." <manny_is_emo@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I just reinstalled a fresh copy of windows XP back on to my computer the
> other day, and everything seems to work besides the display, the settings
> are
> set at 640x480 pixels and everything is gigantic, the scroll doesnt work
> when
> i try to move the settings to a smaller resolution, it just wont work! can
> someone please help me, thanks a lot
> --
> --Paul S.

Install the drivers for your display adapter.

I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.
I was just trying to help.
advice herein.
No warranty is expressed or implied.
Your mileage may vary.
See store for details. :)

Remove shoes to E-mail.

HillBillyBuddhist wrote:
> "Paul S." <manny_is_emo@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>I just reinstalled a fresh copy of windows XP back on to my computer the
>>other day, and everything seems to work besides the display, the settings
>>are
>>set at 640x480 pixels and everything is gigantic, the scroll doesnt work
>>when
>>i try to move the settings to a smaller resolution, it just wont work! can
>>someone please help me, thanks a lot
>>--
>>--Paul S.
>

> Install the drivers for your display adapter.

Also the correct monitor drivers