Attunement to the core quest

Can this quest be done in a raid or just as 5-men party?

Max is 10.

"NN" <nn@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Can this quest be done in a raid or just as 5-men party?

both.

"NN" <nn@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Can this quest be done in a raid or just as 5-men party?

Mel

NN a écrit :
> Can this quest be done in a raid or just as 5-men party?

You can do it with more. Also possible to do it with a 5 woman party. Or
mixed for that matter^^

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 14:00:53 +0200, Mel wrote:

> You can do it with more. Also possible to do it with a 5 woman party. Or
> mixed for that matter^^

Well, i strongly believe women place is behind kitchen desk, not anywhere
near molten core.

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 14:19:04 +0200, NN wrote:

> Well, i strongly believe women place is behind kitchen desk, not anywhere
> near molten core.

With (of course) exception of dwarf women.

Mel

NN a écrit :
> On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 14:19:04 +0200, NN wrote:
>

>>Well, i strongly believe women place is behind kitchen desk, not anywhere
>>near molten core.
>

> With (of course) exception of dwarf women.

You sure you want an undead woman cooking your food?

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 14:53:18 +0200, Mel wrote:

>>>Well, i strongly believe women place is behind kitchen desk, not anywhere
>>>near molten core.
>>

>> With (of course) exception of dwarf women.
>

> You sure you want an undead woman cooking your food?

Well, thanks God I am Alliance and I don't have close relationship to
them... except when I'm slaying them in Tarren Mill.