How do I?

I have recently been given a 6610i for my birthday - I have read the docs
etc. How do I transfer images taken on the camera out of the phone and into
my computer. I have an infrared port on my computer but the only window that
opens seems to be sending files FROM the cpmputer to the phone. Should I get
a cable connection instead? HELP for a dumb ass!!!
3 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 23:43:43 +1000, Netmask wrote:

    > I have recently been given a 6610i for my birthday - I have read the docs
    > etc. How do I transfer images taken on the camera out of the phone and into
    > my computer. I have an infrared port on my computer but the only window that
    > opens seems to be sending files FROM the cpmputer to the phone. Should I get
    > a cable connection instead? HELP for a dumb ass!!!

    And cue that bloke from Oxygen Software....

    --
    Michael Turner

    Email (ROT13)

    zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg

    I don't understand. Does Oxygen software make a suitable program? If so what
    is it's name and where can I buy it?
    Regards

    On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 10:21:49 +1000, Fred Pickering wrote:

    > I don't understand. Does Oxygen software make a suitable program? If so what
    > is it's name and where can I buy it?

    Its called Oxygen Phone Manager, can be bought here, trial ver. available.
    http://www.oxygensoftware.com/

    See also apps like MobiMB.
    http://www.logomanager.co.uk/php/products.php?id=51

    The bloke from Oxygen usually appears in this NG, advertizing his
    software as a solution for the type of question that the OP asked.

    --
    Michael Turner

    Email (ROT13)

    zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg