Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

How do I?

Last response: in Brands
Share
Anonymous
September 9, 2004 3:43:43 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

I have recently been given a 6610i for my birthday - I have read the docs
etc. How do I transfer images taken on the camera out of the phone and into
my computer. I have an infrared port on my computer but the only window that
opens seems to be sending files FROM the cpmputer to the phone. Should I get
a cable connection instead? HELP for a dumb ass!!!

More about : question

Anonymous
September 9, 2004 3:43:44 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 23:43:43 +1000, Netmask wrote:

> I have recently been given a 6610i for my birthday - I have read the docs
> etc. How do I transfer images taken on the camera out of the phone and into
> my computer. I have an infrared port on my computer but the only window that
> opens seems to be sending files FROM the cpmputer to the phone. Should I get
> a cable connection instead? HELP for a dumb ass!!!

And cue that bloke from Oxygen Software....

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)

zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg
Anonymous
September 9, 2004 2:21:49 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

I don't understand. Does Oxygen software make a suitable program? If so what
is it's name and where can I buy it?
Regards
N
"michael turner" <zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg> wrote in message
news:p an.2004.09.08.18.53.34.769000@ivetva.arg...
> On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 23:43:43 +1000, Netmask wrote:
>
>> I have recently been given a 6610i for my birthday - I have read the docs
>> etc. How do I transfer images taken on the camera out of the phone and
>> into
>> my computer. I have an infrared port on my computer but the only window
>> that
>> opens seems to be sending files FROM the cpmputer to the phone. Should I
>> get
>> a cable connection instead? HELP for a dumb ass!!!
>
> And cue that bloke from Oxygen Software....
>
> --
> Michael Turner
>
> Email (ROT13)
>
> zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg
Anonymous
September 9, 2004 8:21:01 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 10:21:49 +1000, Fred Pickering wrote:

> I don't understand. Does Oxygen software make a suitable program? If so what
> is it's name and where can I buy it?

Its called Oxygen Phone Manager, can be bought here, trial ver. available.
http://www.oxygensoftware.com/

See also apps like MobiMB.
http://www.logomanager.co.uk/php/products.php?id=51

The bloke from Oxygen usually appears in this NG, advertizing his
software as a solution for the type of question that the OP asked.


> "michael turner" <zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg> wrote in message
> news:p an.2004.09.08.18.53.34.769000@ivetva.arg...
>> On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 23:43:43 +1000, Netmask wrote:
>>
>>> I have recently been given a 6610i for my birthday - I have read the docs
>>> etc. How do I transfer images taken on the camera out of the phone and
>>> into
>>> my computer. I have an infrared port on my computer but the only window
>>> that
>>> opens seems to be sending files FROM the cpmputer to the phone. Should I
>>> get
>>> a cable connection instead? HELP for a dumb ass!!!
>>
>> And cue that bloke from Oxygen Software....
>>
>> --
>> Michael Turner
>>
>> Email (ROT13)
>>
>> zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)

zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg
!