Multiple users in different languages possible?

Hello everyone. I realize that this is a rather odd request, but I was
wondering if it would be possible to create multiple user logon accounts
where each user would view Windows in their own respective language (hindi,
japanese, etc.)???
5 answers Last reply
More about multiple users languages possible

    You would need to partition your drive and install
    each language version of Windows XP in its own partition,
    thereby creating a multi-boot system. You would have to
    purchase a "Full Version" of Windows XP in the language
    versions you intend to install.

    Welcome to WorldLanguage.com!
    http://www.worldlanguage.com/

    A good third-party partitioning program is Partition Magic 8.
    http://www.symantec.com/partitionmagic/

    Clean Install Windows XP

    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP - Shell/User
    Microsoft Newsgroups

    "chefurbo" wrote:

    | Hello everyone. I realize that this is a rather odd request, but I was
    | wondering if it would be possible to create multiple user logon accounts
    | where each user would view Windows in their own respective language (hindi,
    | japanese, etc.)???

    It can be done if you install the MUI package for each language you want and
    then set that user to use that language. I have done this succesfully.

    You can find the MUI pakcages from
    the p2p program emule and doing a search for "xp mui", because MS does not
    offer them as a download, neither do they sell it.

    www.emule-project.net/

    --
    Kenfucious said:

    Michael Jackson has been vindicated.

    The truth is one, you must accept it. Reality is not a point of view, since
    if everything was a point a view, then the theory that everything is a point
    of view, is just a point a view and not something real.
    "chefurbo" <chefurbo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hello everyone. I realize that this is a rather odd request, but I was
    > wondering if it would be possible to create multiple user logon accounts
    > where each user would view Windows in their own respective language
    > (hindi,
    > japanese, etc.)???

    You can buy it with a computer. You must order it with your computer and OEM version of XP.

    "Kenny S" <hotmail@coldmail.com> wrote in message news:%232WvcMsgFHA.3656@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
    > It can be done if you install the MUI package for each language you want and
    > then set that user to use that language. I have done this succesfully.
    >
    > You can find the MUI pakcages from
    > the p2p program emule and doing a search for "xp mui", because MS does not
    > offer them as a download, neither do they sell it.
    >
    > www.emule-project.net/
    >

    > --
    > Kenfucious said:
    >
    > Michael Jackson has been vindicated.
    >
    > The truth is one, you must accept it. Reality is not a point of view, since
    > if everything was a point a view, then the theory that everything is a point
    > of view, is just a point a view and not something real.
    > "chefurbo" <chefurbo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> Hello everyone. I realize that this is a rather odd request, but I was
    >> wondering if it would be possible to create multiple user logon accounts
    >> where each user would view Windows in their own respective language
    >> (hindi,
    >> japanese, etc.)???

    Not all OEM providers have it or even know what it is.
    In fact I have never found even one that can give me this.

    Ms should make this a free download.

    --

    "David Candy" <.> wrote in message
    You can buy it with a computer. You must order it with your computer and OEM
    version of XP.

    "Kenny S" <hotmail@coldmail.com> wrote in message
    > It can be done if you install the MUI package for each language you want
    > and
    > then set that user to use that language. I have done this succesfully.
    >
    > You can find the MUI pakcages from
    > the p2p program emule and doing a search for "xp mui", because MS does not
    > offer them as a download, neither do they sell it.
    >
    > www.emule-project.net/
    >

    > --
    > Kenfucious said:
    >
    > Michael Jackson has been vindicated.
    >
    > The truth is one, you must accept it. Reality is not a point of view,
    > since
    > if everything was a point a view, then the theory that everything is a
    > point
    > of view, is just a point a view and not something real.
    > "chefurbo" <chefurbo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> Hello everyone. I realize that this is a rather odd request, but I was
    >> wondering if it would be possible to create multiple user logon accounts
    >> where each user would view Windows in their own respective language
    >> (hindi,
    >> japanese, etc.)???

    It took me a few years to find that out. But the OEM needs to contact their distributer. Just make em.