Multiple users in different languages possible?

Hello everyone. I realize that this is a rather odd request, but I was
wondering if it would be possible to create multiple user logon accounts
where each user would view Windows in their own respective language (hindi,
japanese, etc.)???

You would need to partition your drive and install
each language version of Windows XP in its own partition,
thereby creating a multi-boot system. You would have to
purchase a "Full Version" of Windows XP in the language
versions you intend to install.

Welcome to WorldLanguage.com!
http://www.worldlanguage.com/

A good third-party partitioning program is Partition Magic 8.
http://www.symantec.com/partitionmagic/

Clean Install Windows XP

Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User
Microsoft Newsgroups

"chefurbo" wrote:

| Hello everyone. I realize that this is a rather odd request, but I was
| wondering if it would be possible to create multiple user logon accounts
| where each user would view Windows in their own respective language (hindi,
| japanese, etc.)???

It can be done if you install the MUI package for each language you want and
then set that user to use that language. I have done this succesfully.

You can find the MUI pakcages from
the p2p program emule and doing a search for "xp mui", because MS does not
offer them as a download, neither do they sell it.

www.emule-project.net/

--
Kenfucious said:

Michael Jackson has been vindicated.

The truth is one, you must accept it. Reality is not a point of view, since
if everything was a point a view, then the theory that everything is a point
of view, is just a point a view and not something real.
"chefurbo" <chefurbo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello everyone. I realize that this is a rather odd request, but I was
> wondering if it would be possible to create multiple user logon accounts
> where each user would view Windows in their own respective language
> (hindi,
> japanese, etc.)???

You can buy it with a computer. You must order it with your computer and OEM version of XP.

"Kenny S" <hotmail@coldmail.com> wrote in message news:%232WvcMsgFHA.3656@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> It can be done if you install the MUI package for each language you want and
> then set that user to use that language. I have done this succesfully.
>
> You can find the MUI pakcages from
> the p2p program emule and doing a search for "xp mui", because MS does not
> offer them as a download, neither do they sell it.
>
> www.emule-project.net/
>

> --
> Kenfucious said:
>
> Michael Jackson has been vindicated.
>
> The truth is one, you must accept it. Reality is not a point of view, since
> if everything was a point a view, then the theory that everything is a point
> of view, is just a point a view and not something real.
> "chefurbo" <chefurbo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Hello everyone. I realize that this is a rather odd request, but I was
>> wondering if it would be possible to create multiple user logon accounts
>> where each user would view Windows in their own respective language
>> (hindi,
>> japanese, etc.)???

Not all OEM providers have it or even know what it is.
In fact I have never found even one that can give me this.

Ms should make this a free download.

--

"David Candy" <.> wrote in message
You can buy it with a computer. You must order it with your computer and OEM
version of XP.

"Kenny S" <hotmail@coldmail.com> wrote in message
> It can be done if you install the MUI package for each language you want
> and
> then set that user to use that language. I have done this succesfully.
>
> You can find the MUI pakcages from
> the p2p program emule and doing a search for "xp mui", because MS does not
> offer them as a download, neither do they sell it.
>
> www.emule-project.net/
>

> --
> Kenfucious said:
>
> Michael Jackson has been vindicated.
>
> The truth is one, you must accept it. Reality is not a point of view,
> since
> if everything was a point a view, then the theory that everything is a
> point
> of view, is just a point a view and not something real.
> "chefurbo" <chefurbo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Hello everyone. I realize that this is a rather odd request, but I was
>> wondering if it would be possible to create multiple user logon accounts
>> where each user would view Windows in their own respective language
>> (hindi,
>> japanese, etc.)???

It took me a few years to find that out. But the OEM needs to contact their distributer. Just make em.