Need help for a Custom PC under 700$

quanbsn

Honorable
Aug 27, 2012
Approximate Purchase Date: e.g.: asap

Budget Range: 700 before rebate and after shipping

System Usage from Most to Least Important: gaming (CS:GO and Torchlight II), surfing internet, watching movies, working on MS Office

Are you buying a monitor: No

Do you need to buy OS: Yes

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: no preference

Parts Preferences: Intel CPU and Geforce GPU, and a 128GB internal SSD for OS.

Overclocking: No

SLI or Crossfire: No

Your Monitor Resolution: 1920x1080

Additional Comments: I have a 1TB Seagate Hard drive, Barracuda 7200.12 bought in 200999 P/N: SL154-301, and would like to use it with the new PC.

Solution
Hello,
I have quickly put together a $700 computer but neglected to figure in the cost of the operating system when choosing parts, however there are many ways to get Windows 7 for cheap such as getting it from a university if you are a student, look for promotional offers, or other means of acquisition that may allow you to get the operating system for free.
The components in this computer represent a modern gaming computer and will have no trouble playing any modern title with good graphics.

Hope I helped.

noreaster

Honorable
May 30, 2012
Hello,
I have quickly put together a $700 computer but neglected to figure in the cost of the operating system when choosing parts, however there are many ways to get Windows 7 for cheap such as getting it from a university if you are a student, look for promotional offers, or other means of acquisition that may allow you to get the operating system for free.
The components in this computer represent a modern gaming computer and will have no trouble playing any modern title with good graphics.

Hope I helped.

Solution