Nokia 7610 Software

Hi All,

Recently got a 7610, which came with Data Suite 6.1
Downloaded latest version from Nokia site 6.3, but still does not support
Editting Contacts.

Anyone got some software, or link, for Editting Contacts...

Tia,
Dave
1 answer Last reply
More about nokia 7610 software

    "news.eclipse.net.uk" <Dave95a@Budweiser.Com> wrote in message news:<Rd-dnZv7R4AN9KLcRVn-tQ@eclipse.net.uk>...

    > Recently got a 7610, which came with Data Suite 6.1
    > Downloaded latest version from Nokia site 6.3, but still does not support
    > Editting Contacts.
    >
    > Anyone got some software, or link, for Editting Contacts...

    We can suggest to have a look at Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian
    OS phones ( http://www.opm-2.com/symbian/ ). Our software enables to
    manages contacts by bluetooth connection (DKU-2 connection not
    supported yet). Also, you can synchronize phonebook with MS Outlook
    and Lotus Notes.

    Using our software you can also manage melodies and images, send SMS
    messages and read all messages from the phone, save messages locally
    on disk and manager your phone's agenda.

    http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

    Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
    support@oxygensoftware.com
    http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/