Nokia 7610 Software

Last response: in Brands
September 9, 2004 1:20:31 AM

Hi All,

Recently got a 7610, which came with Data Suite 6.1
Downloaded latest version from Nokia site 6.3, but still does not support
Editting Contacts.

Anyone got some software, or link, for Editting Contacts...

Tia,
Dave

More about : nokia 7610 software

Anonymous
September 11, 2004 11:56:59 AM

"news.eclipse.net.uk" <Dave95a@Budweiser.Com> wrote in message news:<Rd-dnZv7R4AN9KLcRVn-tQ@eclipse.net.uk>...

> Recently got a 7610, which came with Data Suite 6.1
> Downloaded latest version from Nokia site 6.3, but still does not support
> Editting Contacts.
>
> Anyone got some software, or link, for Editting Contacts...

We can suggest to have a look at Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian
OS phones ( http://www.opm-2.com/symbian/ ). Our software enables to
manages contacts by bluetooth connection (DKU-2 connection not
supported yet). Also, you can synchronize phonebook with MS Outlook
and Lotus Notes.

Using our software you can also manage melodies and images, send SMS
messages and read all messages from the phone, save messages locally
on disk and manager your phone's agenda.

http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
support@oxygensoftware.com
http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/