Fishing Macro

Is there a macro to help with Fishing?
I dont want a bot, just get bored waiting for Float to bob down, is there
any way of maybe assigning a <key> to Reel fish in, instead of using mouse.

PS, does anyone else find fishing for a long time Makes u fall asleep??

Cheers.

> Is there a macro to help with Fishing?
> I dont want a bot, just get bored waiting for Float to bob down, is there
> any way of maybe assigning a <key> to Reel fish in, instead of using
> mouse.
>
> PS, does anyone else find fishing for a long time Makes u fall asleep??
>
> Cheers.

You could try this : http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=1215
Its called Fishease, used to be called Tacklebox SA (Stand Alone)

It's a modification of the Tacklebox mod included with Cosmo, but modified
so it doesnt depend or need Cosmos.

It lets you right click to cast, then when you click the bobber it
autocast's it again, whilst the box for catching fish comes up, saving
valuable seconds which all add up when fishing.

Have a look at my post not so long ago called "fishing marathon". It didnt
really make me sleep just I got a bit robotic about it sometimes. Most of
the time it was quite exciting, as with most boring things you have to make
a game about it, I was wondering when I'd catch my next stonescale eel and
when I would level up.

In article <4307125b$0$13707$cc9e4d1f@news-text.dial.pipex.com>,
"Fugwump" <fugwump@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:

> > Is there a macro to help with Fishing?
> > I dont want a bot, just get bored waiting for Float to bob down, is there
> > any way of maybe assigning a <key> to Reel fish in, instead of using
> > mouse.
> >
> > PS, does anyone else find fishing for a long time Makes u fall asleep??
> >
> > Cheers.
>
> You could try this : http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=1215
> Its called Fishease, used to be called Tacklebox SA (Stand Alone)
>
> It's a modification of the Tacklebox mod included with Cosmo, but modified
> so it doesnt depend or need Cosmos.
>
> It lets you right click to cast, then when you click the bobber it
> autocast's it again, whilst the box for catching fish comes up, saving
> valuable seconds which all add up when fishing.
>
> Have a look at my post not so long ago called "fishing marathon". It didnt
> really make me sleep just I got a bit robotic about it sometimes. Most of
> the time it was quite exciting, as with most boring things you have to make
> a game about it, I was wondering when I'd catch my next stonescale eel and
> when I would level up.

Even if don't use the add-on (which sounds useful) you can improve the
fishing tedium just with a SHIFT-rightclick on the bobber when reeling
in, in other to automatically "loot" the line.

--
Eonar: Hemophage (60), Human warrior Purge (60), Undead mage
Dagobert (34), Human mage Vaik (12), Night Elf rogue

Max

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2003

Fugwump wrote:
> You could try this : http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=1215
> Its called Fishease, used to be called Tacklebox SA (Stand Alone)

but be carefull. this addon adds 1 macro everytime u switch to ur pole.
so it could be that it delete existing macros. u must delete the
generated macros to avoid this.
(patch 1.7 - fishing competition - i have 300 fishing (+25 pole +2
enchant) ftw)

TRENDING THREADS