need help with desktop

hi, you know the icons on the desktop and how they are labelled like My
Computer or what ever umm how do you get rid of the colour behind the font on
the icons or how do you make the colour behind the writing transparent?
3 answers Last reply
More about need desktop

    Right click My Computer>Properties>Advanced>Under Performance>Settings>Check
    "Use Drop Shadows for labels on Desktop"

    --
    Good Day
    River Rat

    "Pseudonym X" <PseudonymX@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    hi, you know the icons on the desktop and how they are labelled like My
    Computer or what ever umm how do you get rid of the colour behind the font
    on
    the icons or how do you make the colour behind the writing transparent?

    thanx man ur a life saver

    "River_Rat" wrote:

    > Right click My Computer>Properties>Advanced>Under Performance>Settings>Check
    > "Use Drop Shadows for labels on Desktop"
    >
    > --
    > Good Day
    > River Rat
    >

    > "Pseudonym X" <PseudonymX@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > hi, you know the icons on the desktop and how they are labelled like My
    > Computer or what ever umm how do you get rid of the colour behind the font
    > on
    > the icons or how do you make the colour behind the writing transparent?

    You're Welcome
    Glad to help!!

    --
    Good Day
    River Rat

    "Pseudonym X" <PseudonymX@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    thanx man ur a life saver

    "River_Rat" wrote:

    > Right click My Computer>Properties>Advanced>Under
    > Performance>Settings>Check
    > "Use Drop Shadows for labels on Desktop"
    >
    > --
    > Good Day
    > River Rat
    >

    > "Pseudonym X" <PseudonymX@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > hi, you know the icons on the desktop and how they are labelled like My
    > Computer or what ever umm how do you get rid of the colour behind the font
    > on
    > the icons or how do you make the colour behind the writing transparent?

Configuration Desktops Customization Icons Windows XP