need help with desktop

July 7, 2005 10:30:02 PM

hi, you know the icons on the desktop and how they are labelled like My
Computer or what ever umm how do you get rid of the colour behind the font on
the icons or how do you make the colour behind the writing transparent?

More about : desktop

Anonymous
July 8, 2005 12:41:59 AM

Right click My Computer>Properties>Advanced>Under Performance>Settings>Check
"Use Drop Shadows for labels on Desktop"

--
Good Day
River Rat

"Pseudonym X" <PseudonymX@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
hi, you know the icons on the desktop and how they are labelled like My
Computer or what ever umm how do you get rid of the colour behind the font
on
the icons or how do you make the colour behind the writing transparent?
Anonymous
July 8, 2005 12:42:00 AM

thanx man ur a life saver

"River_Rat" wrote:

> Right click My Computer>Properties>Advanced>Under Performance>Settings>Check
> "Use Drop Shadows for labels on Desktop"
>
> --
> Good Day
> River Rat
>

> "Pseudonym X" <PseudonymX@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hi, you know the icons on the desktop and how they are labelled like My
> Computer or what ever umm how do you get rid of the colour behind the font
> on
> the icons or how do you make the colour behind the writing transparent?

Anonymous
July 8, 2005 1:09:54 AM

You're Welcome
Glad to help!!