chugginmilk

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2012
Ok don't know if i should post this here but here goes. I have crucial m4 as my boot drive and 2 2tb WD hard drives. Today i took out both of the hard drives and went to boot up my computer and it said reboot and select a boot device. I tried sooo many different things. I even connected my laptop hard drive and booted off that too see if the SSD was still operational. sure enough it popped up and everything was still on it. I removed the laptop hard drive a sure enough it wouldn't boot. So then i plugged my 2tb wd back in a VOILA booted right up. So now my computer will only boot if my 2tb western digital is plugged in WTF!!!!!!! There is not a single file on my 2tb WD hard drive

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you in advance

chugginmilk

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2012

That is exactly what happened.....but know i have an even bigger problem. Dunno why but i clicked the primary partition on c: and clicked the option to mark this as active so now when i turn on my computer im getting the bootmgr missing. So far i have tried to rebuild the BOOT CONFIGURATION DATA but that did not work :(