trouble with desktop background

July 8, 2005 8:16:04 AM

hi i am having trouble with my desktop and background; some idiot who
tamoered with my notebook has locked my user and will not let me access
backgrounds, i cannot even select it through display or nothing, i am
confused and very frustrated can someone help me asap
July 8, 2005 5:20:21 PM

In news:6384F649-E830-458C-85ED-E2E6E5B5C9CE@microsoft.com,
jesseh_153 <jesseh_153@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> hi i am having trouble with my desktop and background; some idiot who
> tamoered with my notebook has locked my user and will not let me
> access backgrounds, i cannot even select it through display or
> nothing, i am confused and very frustrated can someone help me asap

Are the options grayed out?

Restore All Display Tabs:
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/regs_edits/restorealldi...

Galen