trouble with desktop background

hi i am having trouble with my desktop and background; some idiot who
tamoered with my notebook has locked my user and will not let me access
backgrounds, i cannot even select it through display or nothing, i am
confused and very frustrated can someone help me asap
1 answer Last reply
More about trouble desktop background

    In news:6384F649-E830-458C-85ED-E2E6E5B5C9CE@microsoft.com,
    jesseh_153 <jesseh_153@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

    > hi i am having trouble with my desktop and background; some idiot who
    > tamoered with my notebook has locked my user and will not let me
    > access backgrounds, i cannot even select it through display or
    > nothing, i am confused and very frustrated can someone help me asap

    Are the options grayed out?

    Restore All Display Tabs:
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/regs_edits/restorealldisplaytabs.reg

    Galen

    without them."

    Sherlock Holmes

Configuration Desktops Microsoft Customization Windows XP