2 Days exempt?

Just logged in, my gametime finished on the 26th, but I have One-Day Exempt
twice, with gametime expires : 28th August 05.

It seems I've been given 2 free days, although I haven't noticed any server
downtime at all and I play quite alot.
Anyone else got this? (Euro account)

On a side note I figured out why I wasnt able to log into the forums, I was
trying to log into the US ones! doh!

jimbob

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2001

Fugwump wrote:
> Just logged in, my gametime finished on the 26th, but I have One-Day
> Exempt twice, with gametime expires : 28th August 05.
>
> It seems I've been given 2 free days, although I haven't noticed any
> server downtime at all and I play quite alot.
> Anyone else got this? (Euro account)

Yes, just checked my account and i also have 2 days free, i'm on Stormrage
EU.

> On a side note I figured out why I wasnt able to log into the forums,
> I was trying to log into the US ones! doh!

Hehe.

--
A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.

>> Just logged in, my gametime finished on the 26th, but I have One-Day
>> Exempt twice, with gametime expires : 28th August 05.
>>
>> It seems I've been given 2 free days, although I haven't noticed any
>> server downtime at all and I play quite alot.
>> Anyone else got this? (Euro account)
>
> Yes, just checked my account and i also have 2 days free, i'm on Stormrage
> EU.

Same server here. Horde or Alliance?