Regsvcs error when installing .Net Framework beta 2.0

Hello,
I will install the new sqlserver and the new visual studio on my test machine.

First step is to install version beta 2.0 of the .net framework, and I
always had the same error (even after restore my test machine on a previous
situation).

Did somebody have the same problem ?

ps : I Use the visual studio 2005 beta 2 dvd sended by ms.

Hi

Have you tried the relevent Beta News Groups for your programs?

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"Patrick Sandron" <PatrickSandron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:072293A0-6DD6-48CA-8A45-F7FFF778054D@microsoft.com...
> Hello,
> I will install the new sqlserver and the new visual studio on my test
> machine.
>
> First step is to install version beta 2.0 of the .net framework, and I
> always had the same error (even after restore my test machine on a
> previous
> situation).
>
> Did somebody have the same problem ?
>
> ps : I Use the visual studio 2005 beta 2 dvd sended by ms.

No, I have to be honnest, it is the first time I use technet chat, and I
didn't find the newsgroup your' talking about.

Where can I find his url?

Thanks

"Will Denny" a écrit :

> Hi
>
> Have you tried the relevent Beta News Groups for your programs?
>
> --
>
> Will Denny
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
> Please reply to the News Groups
>

> "Patrick Sandron" <PatrickSandron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message news:072293A0-6DD6-48CA-8A45-F7FFF778054D@microsoft.com...
> > Hello,
> > I will install the new sqlserver and the new visual studio on my test
> > machine.
> >
> > First step is to install version beta 2.0 of the .net framework, and I
> > always had the same error (even after restore my test machine on a
> > previous
> > situation).
> >
> > Did somebody have the same problem ?
> >
> > ps : I Use the visual studio 2005 beta 2 dvd sended by ms.

Hi

Try here for some News Groups:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/netframework/community/newsgroups/default.aspx

--