Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Regsvcs error when installing .Net Framework beta 2.0

Last response: in Windows XP
Share
Anonymous
July 8, 2005 10:34:07 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

Hello,
I will install the new sqlserver and the new visual studio on my test machine.

First step is to install version beta 2.0 of the .net framework, and I
always had the same error (even after restore my test machine on a previous
situation).

Did somebody have the same problem ?

ps : I Use the visual studio 2005 beta 2 dvd sended by ms.
Anonymous
July 8, 2005 6:52:34 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

Hi

Have you tried the relevent Beta News Groups for your programs?

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups


"Patrick Sandron" <PatrickSandron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:072293A0-6DD6-48CA-8A45-F7FFF778054D@microsoft.com...
> Hello,
> I will install the new sqlserver and the new visual studio on my test
> machine.
>
> First step is to install version beta 2.0 of the .net framework, and I
> always had the same error (even after restore my test machine on a
> previous
> situation).
>
> Did somebody have the same problem ?
>
> ps : I Use the visual studio 2005 beta 2 dvd sended by ms.
>
>
>
>
Anonymous
July 8, 2005 6:52:35 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

No, I have to be honnest, it is the first time I use technet chat, and I
didn't find the newsgroup your' talking about.

Where can I find his url?

Thanks

"Will Denny" a écrit :

> Hi
>
> Have you tried the relevent Beta News Groups for your programs?
>
> --
>
> Will Denny
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
> Please reply to the News Groups
>
>
> "Patrick Sandron" <PatrickSandron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message news:072293A0-6DD6-48CA-8A45-F7FFF778054D@microsoft.com...
> > Hello,
> > I will install the new sqlserver and the new visual studio on my test
> > machine.
> >
> > First step is to install version beta 2.0 of the .net framework, and I
> > always had the same error (even after restore my test machine on a
> > previous
> > situation).
> >
> > Did somebody have the same problem ?
> >
> > ps : I Use the visual studio 2005 beta 2 dvd sended by ms.
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>
Anonymous
July 8, 2005 7:12:31 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

Hi

Try here for some News Groups:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/netframework/community/newsgr...

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups


"Patrick Sandron" <PatrickSandron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:85D9C66A-F120-4B38-91A2-F91DFC15F6B7@microsoft.com...
> No, I have to be honnest, it is the first time I use technet chat, and I
> didn't find the newsgroup your' talking about.
>
> Where can I find his url?
>
> Thanks
>
> "Will Denny" a écrit :
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Have you tried the relevent Beta News Groups for your programs?
>>
>> --
>>
>> Will Denny
>> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>> Please reply to the News Groups
>>
>>
>> "Patrick Sandron" <PatrickSandron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
>> message news:072293A0-6DD6-48CA-8A45-F7FFF778054D@microsoft.com...
>> > Hello,
>> > I will install the new sqlserver and the new visual studio on my test
>> > machine.
>> >
>> > First step is to install version beta 2.0 of the .net framework, and I
>> > always had the same error (even after restore my test machine on a
>> > previous
>> > situation).
>> >
>> > Did somebody have the same problem ?
>> >
>> > ps : I Use the visual studio 2005 beta 2 dvd sended by ms.
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>>
>>
>>
!