Regsvcs error when installing .Net Framework beta 2.0

Hello,
I will install the new sqlserver and the new visual studio on my test machine.

First step is to install version beta 2.0 of the .net framework, and I
always had the same error (even after restore my test machine on a previous
situation).

Did somebody have the same problem ?

ps : I Use the visual studio 2005 beta 2 dvd sended by ms.
3 answers Last reply
More about regsvcs error installing framework beta

    Hi

    Have you tried the relevent Beta News Groups for your programs?

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "Patrick Sandron" <PatrickSandron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:072293A0-6DD6-48CA-8A45-F7FFF778054D@microsoft.com...
    > Hello,
    > I will install the new sqlserver and the new visual studio on my test
    > machine.
    >
    > First step is to install version beta 2.0 of the .net framework, and I
    > always had the same error (even after restore my test machine on a
    > previous
    > situation).
    >
    > Did somebody have the same problem ?
    >
    > ps : I Use the visual studio 2005 beta 2 dvd sended by ms.

    No, I have to be honnest, it is the first time I use technet chat, and I
    didn't find the newsgroup your' talking about.

    Where can I find his url?

    Thanks

    "Will Denny" a écrit :

    > Hi
    >
    > Have you tried the relevent Beta News Groups for your programs?
    >
    > --
    >
    > Will Denny
    > MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    > Please reply to the News Groups
    >

    > "Patrick Sandron" <PatrickSandron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    > message news:072293A0-6DD6-48CA-8A45-F7FFF778054D@microsoft.com...
    > > Hello,
    > > I will install the new sqlserver and the new visual studio on my test
    > > machine.
    > >
    > > First step is to install version beta 2.0 of the .net framework, and I
    > > always had the same error (even after restore my test machine on a
    > > previous
    > > situation).
    > >
    > > Did somebody have the same problem ?
    > >
    > > ps : I Use the visual studio 2005 beta 2 dvd sended by ms.

    Hi

    Try here for some News Groups:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/netframework/community/newsgroups/default.aspx

    --

    message news:85D9C66A-F120-4B38-91A2-F91DFC15F6B7@microsoft.com...
    > No, I have to be honnest, it is the first time I use technet chat, and I
    > didn't find the newsgroup your' talking about.
    >
    > Where can I find his url?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > "Will Denny" a écrit :
    >
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> Have you tried the relevent Beta News Groups for your programs?
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> Will Denny
    >> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    >> Please reply to the News Groups
    >>

    >> "Patrick Sandron" <PatrickSandron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    >> message news:072293A0-6DD6-48CA-8A45-F7FFF778054D@microsoft.com...
    >> > Hello,
    >> > I will install the new sqlserver and the new visual studio on my test
    >> > machine.
    >> >
    >> > First step is to install version beta 2.0 of the .net framework, and I
    >> > always had the same error (even after restore my test machine on a
    >> > previous
    >> > situation).
    >> >
    >> > Did somebody have the same problem ?
    >> >
    >> > ps : I Use the visual studio 2005 beta 2 dvd sended by ms.

Configuration Framework Visual Studio Windows XP