Win XP Freezing

Hi,
I have Pentium 4 2.4GHz, 256 MB RAM, and Windows XP SP2 with new updates.

3 days ago I formated hdd because mu computer occasionally freezed, even
then I had Win XP SP2 + updates, and now I do all that from the beginning
and it 's the same problem (FREEZE) and I must restart again.

What is the problem, can I fix that,
Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about freezing

    Since you formatted and reinstalled WinXP I doubt if it's your OS. It
    could be a Marginal Power Supply, CPU overheating, Ram possibly flaky. Try
    using Motherboard Monitor, its free and it will give you a readout of your
    temps and
    power supply voltages. http://www.majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=311