Win XP Freezing

July 8, 2005 7:33:27 PM

Hi,
I have Pentium 4 2.4GHz, 256 MB RAM, and Windows XP SP2 with new updates.

3 days ago I formated hdd because mu computer occasionally freezed, even
then I had Win XP SP2 + updates, and now I do all that from the beginning
and it 's the same problem (FREEZE) and I must restart again.

What is the problem, can I fix that,
Thanks

More about : win freezing

Anonymous
July 9, 2005 5:47:50 AM

Since you formatted and reinstalled WinXP I doubt if it's your OS. It
could be a Marginal Power Supply, CPU overheating, Ram possibly flaky. Try
using Motherboard Monitor, its free and it will give you a readout of your
temps and
power supply voltages. http://www.majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=311

news:D alv6l$ga4$1@ariane.blic.net...

!