alchemy trainer

Last response: in Video Games
August 20, 2005 10:24:31 PM

Where do I find the trainer for alchemy 150+ for the Horde

More about : alchemy trainer

Anonymous
August 20, 2005 10:26:37 PM

"UFO" <ufo@nospam.jxx> wrote in message
> Where do I find the trainer for alchemy 150+ for the Horde

Dunno, but www.thottbot.com no doubt has the answer :-)
-Marshall
Anonymous
August 21, 2005 12:11:47 AM

On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 18:24:31 GMT, "UFO" <ufo@nospam.jxx> wrote:

>Where do I find the trainer for alchemy 150+ for the Horde

I think he is in Undercity... Yes. Definitely Undercity.
Then the 225-300 one is in Swamp of Sorrows.

--
"Nintendo could have been making all the mistakes in the world before.
But because they were up against Sega, nobody noticed"

he's below the bosses in UC! (dont know - i think its apothecarium (how
is it spelled...))
!