EVGA GTX 570 or Galaxy GTX 570

I am having trouble deciding which one as the EVGA superclocked 570 is 279.99 on newegg and the galaxy gtx 570 259.99. The galaxy one is also has a faster core clock and shader clock, it also can have up to 4 displays or something. I am confused why the EVGA one is more money, opinions?
5 answers Last reply
More about evga galaxy
  1. I'd buy a 7850 over a 570. They're not worth the money
  2. XxRaxusrainxX said:
    I am having trouble deciding which one as the EVGA superclocked 570 is 279.99 on newegg and the galaxy gtx 570 259.99. The galaxy one is also has a faster core clock and shader clock, it also can have up to 4 displays or something. I am confused why the EVGA one is more money, opinions?

EVGA are trading on their name whilst Galaxy are trading on features, are you in the USA?
  3. Mousemonkey said:
    EVGA are trading on their name whilst Galaxy are trading on features, are you in the USA?

yes
  4. EVGA features excellent customer service and warranties.
  5. XxRaxusrainxX said:
    yes

Then you can take advantage of the EVGA step up program if it is still running, so the higher price might be worth it to you. I am not in the USA and cannot take advantage of the step up program so the higher price of the EVGA is a rip off for me a bit like the double lifetime warranty of XFX cards used to be.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Gtx EVGA Graphics Product