Anyone ever subscribed to this site?

Rastus

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2004

"Fugwump" wrote in message
> http://www.multiplayerstrategies.com
> I'm guessing its just a forum like the WoW forums. Some of them don't
> look legal, i.e "stonescale eel + bish bot = money!" Or is it a scam like
> most of these type of sites?

The only web site I would consider buying a subscription to is
http://wow.allakhazam.com/ (and I do have a current subscription).

The wowreader mod they use means the database they run actually stands a
chance of being relatively up to date and it is a good resource for quests,
items and tradeskills etc. By subscribing you get rid of the aggressive ads
you cop in "freebie" mode and have access to more advanced search functions.

Using that and trusty old (but comparatively out of date)
http://www.thottbot.com is all you need really. If you use mods then add
http://www.curse-gaming.com to the list.