Active Desktop Wallpaper

July 8, 2005 4:50:03 PM

I'm trying to set a mandatory wallpaper for a user account with many group
policy restrictions. Although I have enabled both "active desktop wallpaper"
and "enable active desktop" the wallpaper doesn't appear. I have
successfully set the wallpaper for another user with fewer restrictions. The
restricted account does have file rights to the wallpaper file. One of the
group policy settings must be causing a conflict but which one?
Anonymous
July 8, 2005 6:24:39 PM

Active Desktop Wallpaper
http://www.boyce.us/gp/gpcontent.asp?ID=417