blakedaughery14

Honorable
Jan 11, 2013
Hello,
ive had my dell inspirion 530 for quite a while. recently ive been upgrading it. Currently im putting it into a new case. however it will not turn on. I have the font panel plugged up correctly and im sure the rest of the wiring is in the correct place. there is an amber light on the motherboard that when i have the computer plugged is is fully lit and the power supply has a green light that is lit when i have it plugged in. i push the power button and nothing happens. the power supply fan does not come on nor any other fans. everything worked before i started transfering it over

blakedaughery14

Honorable
Jan 11, 2013
what are standoffs? are they the spacers bewteen the motherboard and case? i didnt have those in at first and the amber light was blinking and the green led on power supply was dim, however i left it plugged in accidenally over night and when i woke up they were bright orange and bright green, unplugged it and it went back to dim and blinking. i put the spacers in and they are bring amber and bright green. however it wont turn on and i dont hear any beeps