AMD Radeon 6670 No Scaling Option?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevzz010

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2011
I was playing Combat Arms and when I was in a match, the game resolution did not stretch to full screen. There was 2 black bars at the top and bottom. I wanted to stretch the resolution because I'm getting fps drop in my current DESKTOP resolution which is 1600x900 and I wanted to stay in 1280x768. So I searched for a solution and I found that it can be fixed through AMD Vision Engine Control Center by changing "Scaling Options".
But unfortunately, I couldn't find the scaling option which is suppose to be under "My Digital Flat-Panels". There was no "My Digital Flat-Panels" on my CCC option.

Here's what I have:

http://s958.photobucket.com/albums/ae65/kevzz010/?action=view&current=Untitled.png

I had those black bars on my screen mostly from Nexon games. So can anyone help me? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

If you want to maintain your aspect ratio and fill the whole screen, try 1280x720 resolution, it's the same aspect ratio as 1600x900 (16:9), and has a similar pixel density to 1280x768, which is a 16:10 aspect ratio I believe.

If you must insist on using 1280x768, go into your display's menu, using the controls on the display and see if there is an option to stretch the display to fit your screen regardless of the aspect ratio your current resolution is.

Status
Not open for further replies.