WoW unofficial servers

Hello!

How can i get to an unofficial wow server? I need instructions
6 answers Last reply
More about unofficial servers

    <guicar0@msn.com> wrote in message
    > Hello!
    >
    > How can i get to an unofficial wow server? I need instructions

    Illegal? I believe Blizzard stuck the lawyers to a few sites a few months
    ago. Plus I understand they are buggy as hell.

    -.- ... so there aren't any unofficial servers left??

    On 21 Aug 2005 13:40:11 -0700, guicar0@msn.com wrote:

    >-.- ... so there aren't any unofficial servers left??

    I have no idea how it stands legally, but last I heard some people
    were working on their own WoW server - if you can find it you should
    be able to put up your own server.

    However, again last I heard, instances don't work, and several skills
    are yet to be implemented (such as rogue stealth). Unless they have
    gotten much further than that now, I quite frankly don't see the point
    in playing on such a server - well, it might be usefull for taking
    screenshots of full sets and such, but...

    --
    Regards
    Simon Nejmann

    > -.- ... so there aren't any unofficial servers left??

    like he said i dont know if they exist but there isn't much good reason to
    go to one.

    -.- They can create their own server? That's incredible...

    If somebody knows how, please tell me!

    there r those server, but:
    1st: they r illegal
    2nd: no instances
    3rd: no limit on level, but no more skills
    4th: u really wanna play in such a big "world" with only a few
    player?!? (nearly no AH action and no PVP)...
    perhaps edonkey / emule is ur friend?!? dont know... i dont like those
    ideas...

Games Warcraft World Of Warcraft Servers Video Games