WoW unofficial servers

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 21, 2005 6:57:55 AM

Hello!

How can i get to an unofficial wow server? I need instructions

More about : wow unofficial servers

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 21, 2005 2:42:44 PM

<guicar0@msn.com> wrote in message
> Hello!
>
> How can i get to an unofficial wow server? I need instructions

Illegal? I believe Blizzard stuck the lawyers to a few sites a few months
ago. Plus I understand they are buggy as hell.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 21, 2005 5:40:11 PM

-.- ... so there aren't any unofficial servers left??
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 22, 2005 2:48:56 AM

On 21 Aug 2005 13:40:11 -0700, guicar0@msn.com wrote:

>-.- ... so there aren't any unofficial servers left??

I have no idea how it stands legally, but last I heard some people
were working on their own WoW server - if you can find it you should
be able to put up your own server.

However, again last I heard, instances don't work, and several skills
are yet to be implemented (such as rogue stealth). Unless they have
gotten much further than that now, I quite frankly don't see the point
in playing on such a server - well, it might be usefull for taking
screenshots of full sets and such, but...

--
Regards
Simon Nejmann

> -.- ... so there aren't any unofficial servers left??

like he said i dont know if they exist but there isn't much good reason to
go to one.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 22, 2005 6:02:07 AM

-.- They can create their own server? That's incredible...

If somebody knows how, please tell me!
August 22, 2005 8:07:57 AM

there r those server, but:
1st: they r illegal
2nd: no instances
3rd: no limit on level, but no more skills
4th: u really wanna play in such a big "world" with only a few
player?!? (nearly no AH action and no PVP)...
perhaps edonkey / emule is ur friend?!? dont know... i dont like those
ideas...
!