EchoOne

Honorable
Jun 24, 2012
Hello fellow toms hardware forum(ers) I have decided to upgrade from a 6870 to a 7950.I was wondering if anyone here is interested in buying my 6870.I have owned is for 3 months and i clean all my components for dust every 2 weeks.I never overclocked always left at stock voltage and core and memory settings.If anyone is interested Please text me at

Email me at BartoAndrew@gmail.com

My name is Andrew.

ps.The lowest i would take for the card would be 120 so yeah.This card is the 1GB model by Diamond Multimedia (Referance design)It never got above 75degrees Celcius when gaming and i have the original box with it so if anyone is interested i can post pictures and if need be i can make a video of it run and playing a game!

-EchoOneDelta :sol:

you can easily get a 6870 for $150ish from sapphire or xfx, both much more reputable companies than diamond multimedia... plus the $50 dirt3 coupon as jack mentioned. honestly, with the lack of a warranty, you can sell that card for around $100 tops. remember this is a hardware forum with people keeping track of the best online deals every day.

I would recommend just making a posting on amazon ($130 is currently low there). or post it on Ebay and try to get lucky. I understand how you feel man, but this isn't the place to be trying to get top dollar for a used card

EchoOne

Honorable
Jun 24, 2012
Lol i dont care about my number i could give a *** i hardly ever use it...And meh i paid 218 for it...Not very often you can find referance cards for a good deal most of them are all aftermarket coolers and some people want a referance card...But yeah sure i might put it on amazon for about 100 or 90...Thanks for the responses guys.

EchoOne

Honorable
Jun 24, 2012

The 2gb models are ***...I just returned mine for a refund today...XFX has bad fans on them and you cant overclock the voltage and the cores and memory clocks are so unstable past stock... my god haha