Nvidia SLI WoW Application Profile

Nvidia shows that they support World of Warcraft application profile, but it
is not in my list. Is it built in, or where? can you download the profiles?

thanks

6800gt/oc
77.77
1 answer Last reply
More about nvidia application profile

    looney left a note on my windscreen which said:

    > Nvidia shows that they support World of Warcraft application profile, but it
    > is not in my list. Is it built in, or where? can you download the profiles?

    It should be built in. It certainly was there when I installed the
    drivers for my new system although I haven't checked them recently.

    Have you also got the latest chipset drivers, nForce etc.?
    --
    Stoneskin

    My personal army of Coalition members on Sunstrider are...

    Necrofear - lvl 60 Undead Priest
    Relinquished - lvl 22 Undead Warlock
    Wartorn - lvl 21 Tauren Warrior
    Jericho - lvl 19 Undead Mage