Nvidia SLI WoW Application Profile

Last response: in Video Games
Share
August 22, 2005 12:10:06 AM

Nvidia shows that they support World of Warcraft application profile, but it
is not in my list. Is it built in, or where? can you download the profiles?

thanks

6800gt/oc
77.77
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 24, 2005 6:03:47 PM

looney left a note on my windscreen which said:

> Nvidia shows that they support World of Warcraft application profile, but it
> is not in my list. Is it built in, or where? can you download the profiles?

It should be built in. It certainly was there when I installed the
drivers for my new system although I haven't checked them recently.

Have you also got the latest chipset drivers, nForce etc.?
--
Stoneskin

My personal army of Coalition members on Sunstrider are...

Necrofear - lvl 60 Undead Priest
Relinquished - lvl 22 Undead Warlock
Wartorn - lvl 21 Tauren Warrior
Jericho - lvl 19 Undead Mage