Nvidia SLI WoW Application Profile

Looney

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2005

Nvidia shows that they support World of Warcraft application profile, but it
is not in my list. Is it built in, or where? can you download the profiles?

thanks

6800gt/oc
77.77

looney left a note on my windscreen which said:

> Nvidia shows that they support World of Warcraft application profile, but it
> is not in my list. Is it built in, or where? can you download the profiles?

It should be built in. It certainly was there when I installed the
drivers for my new system although I haven't checked them recently.

Have you also got the latest chipset drivers, nForce etc.?
--
Stoneskin

My personal army of Coalition members on Sunstrider are...

Necrofear - lvl 60 Undead Priest
Relinquished - lvl 22 Undead Warlock
Wartorn - lvl 21 Tauren Warrior
Jericho - lvl 19 Undead Mage