Enchanters' master trainer inside Uldaman's instance? that..

Who was the genius mastermind who thought of putting a trainer inside
an instance? And a lvl 40-45 instance at that?
Does it mean I have to form a group everytime I want to train? Is that
the stupidest thing ever?
I dig having to go to distant places, even doing a quest or so, but
this is ridiculous. So my lvl 40 mage is at 225 enchanting, I have to
find a group to being able to get to 226. But then, when I'm 230 and
want the new recipes, I have to find another group?
Worst thing is, who will accept someone in the group, taking the space
of a 5th person 'just to get to the enchanter'... So either I go with
the group to the end wasting 2 hours, or tell them ' thanks for the
help, seeya!' and enter into 4 people's ignore list?
This is just stupid I'm sorry. If at least it was *outside* the
instance.

Its even better than that. A number of the enchanting skills she has
require an enchanting skill of 250. Which means a 2nd trip back unless you
bring enough ingreds to lvl to 250 before you leave her side. Watch out for
the scorps

"wolfing" <wolfing1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Who was the genius mastermind who thought of putting a trainer inside
> an instance? And a lvl 40-45 instance at that?
> Does it mean I have to form a group everytime I want to train? Is that
> the stupidest thing ever?
> I dig having to go to distant places, even doing a quest or so, but
> this is ridiculous. So my lvl 40 mage is at 225 enchanting, I have to
> find a group to being able to get to 226. But then, when I'm 230 and
> want the new recipes, I have to find another group?
> Worst thing is, who will accept someone in the group, taking the space
> of a 5th person 'just to get to the enchanter'... So either I go with
> the group to the end wasting 2 hours, or tell them ' thanks for the
> help, seeya!' and enter into 4 people's ignore list?
> This is just stupid I'm sorry. If at least it was *outside* the
> instance.

again, I'm lvl 40, it's the worst idea ever. Try doing that at 40 see
if you survive

I'm playing in a young server. There aren't many lvl 60s around, and I
certainly don't know any. The highest lvl in my guild (of about 30-40
people) is a lvl 44 hunter, then it's me (lvl 40 mage).

wolfing wrote:
> Who was the genius mastermind who thought of putting a trainer inside
> an instance? And a lvl 40-45 instance at that?
> Does it mean I have to form a group everytime I want to train? Is that
> the stupidest thing ever?
> I dig having to go to distant places, even doing a quest or so, but
> this is ridiculous. So my lvl 40 mage is at 225 enchanting, I have to
> find a group to being able to get to 226. But then, when I'm 230 and
> want the new recipes, I have to find another group?
> Worst thing is, who will accept someone in the group, taking the space
> of a 5th person 'just to get to the enchanter'... So either I go with
> the group to the end wasting 2 hours, or tell them ' thanks for the
> help, seeya!' and enter into 4 people's ignore list?
> This is just stupid I'm sorry. If at least it was *outside* the
> instance.

It is inconvenient indeed. However, best thing to do is make sure you
got the mats to go from 225 to 250 (which is the max recipe skill the
vendor sells) and do it in one run. I am sure that a couple of lvl 60s
in your guild, if you have one, won't mind helping you, since high-level
enchanters are a must for any guild.

It is really not that hard to get to the enchanter from the back door. Just
get one lvl 60 to go with you. There are only about 10-15 elite mobs between
the back door and the room where the trainer spawns. I have cleared the way
with my 60 Hunter several times for friends with no problem, and I don't
have very good gear on him.

wolfing wrote:
> lol, I'm the second highest in my guild at lvl 40

Then make sure you got enough mats for 250 skill, and when you go with a
group (even a pickup) clear the area and raise your skill. Just make
sure you tell them that you'll stop for enchanting, if they are
reasonable ppl they won't mind.

I went there at lvl44 alone (mage) - it is possible and a great idea I
think.
You can jump over enemies by using the blink and with enough extra potions
etc you can make it against these scorpions even without instant ae.
Finally something challenging!

"wolfing" <wolfing1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Who was the genius mastermind who thought of putting a trainer inside
> an instance? And a lvl 40-45 instance at that?
> Does it mean I have to form a group everytime I want to train? Is that
> the stupidest thing ever?
> I dig having to go to distant places, even doing a quest or so, but
> this is ridiculous. So my lvl 40 mage is at 225 enchanting, I have to
> find a group to being able to get to 226. But then, when I'm 230 and
> want the new recipes, I have to find another group?
> Worst thing is, who will accept someone in the group, taking the space
> of a 5th person 'just to get to the enchanter'... So either I go with
> the group to the end wasting 2 hours, or tell them ' thanks for the
> help, seeya!' and enter into 4 people's ignore list?
> This is just stupid I'm sorry. If at least it was *outside* the
> instance.

rene

"wolfing" <wolfing1@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Who was the genius mastermind who thought of putting a trainer inside
> an instance? And a lvl 40-45 instance at that?
> Does it mean I have to form a group everytime I want to train? Is that
> the stupidest thing ever?
> I dig having to go to distant places, even doing a quest or so, but
> this is ridiculous. So my lvl 40 mage is at 225 enchanting, I have to
> find a group to being able to get to 226. But then, when I'm 230 and
> want the new recipes, I have to find another group?
> Worst thing is, who will accept someone in the group, taking the space
> of a 5th person 'just to get to the enchanter'... So either I go with
> the group to the end wasting 2 hours, or tell them ' thanks for the
> help, seeya!' and enter into 4 people's ignore list?
> This is just stupid I'm sorry. If at least it was *outside* the
> instance.

Well I went in twice to her. Second time I took as much ingredients so that
I could level up until I had all her recipes.

But just be glad you're not an Alchemist, unless you want to learn all of
Ras' nicknames, that is *smile* (Flask recipes for Alchemy can only be done
deep in the Scholomance Instance, a place which is reachable in about 30 to
45 minutes with a 10 man raid group).

Blacksmiths sometimes travel to BRD for the blackforge. You could be off
worse.

You'll go several times to Uldaman anyway, the instance is not hard but the
end boss... well bring Archaedos my greetings. I believe he's the only
instance boss I only killed once.

CU

René

Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB

Doc

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2003

I went thru solo as a 47 Rogue. Stealthed past most, the killed scorps (lvl
35 not elite), vanished healed and finished scorps. Bring 10 stacks of
vision dust, 4-5 stacks of dream dust and at least 20 lesser nether essence.
That will max her out.

TRENDING THREADS