screen saver not working

my screen saver does not work and has never worked and i just got my computer

Derek wrote:
> my screen saver does not work and has never worked and i just got my
> computer

All screensavers for all users?
If you have not tried more than one user/screensaver - do so or specify the
screensaver that does not work.
Change the options (timeout, lock/return to welcome screen, etc) as well.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

none of the windows screen savers work on any of the settings on any of the
times or users and none of the downloaded screen savers either

"Shenan Stanley" wrote:

> Derek wrote:
> > my screen saver does not work and has never worked and i just got my
> > computer
>
> All screensavers for all users?
> If you have not tried more than one user/screensaver - do so or specify the
> screensaver that does not work.
> Change the options (timeout, lock/return to welcome screen, etc) as well.
>
> --
> Shenan Stanley
> MS-MVP
> --
> How To Ask Questions The Smart Way

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;326719
Screen Saver May Not Start in Windows XP

http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_s.htm#ss
Troubleshooting Screen Saver Issues in XP

Posting from another user by the name of David:
�I figured out what the problem is. It's the Microsoft Wireless Mouse. If I switch
the mouse to one with a tail the screensaver works.�
then David posted again
�I got a fix. I changed to connection to the computer using the USB to PS2 adapter
that came with the mouse. Now I get the screensaver. I would be interested to find
out why this works.�

"Derek" <Derek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> my screen saver does not work and has never worked and i just got my computer

i to hooked up the dell wired mouse and the screen savers worked, but with
the microsoft wireless USB it does not, i broke my connetor it came with,
whats it called a PS2? so i can go buy a new one.

THANKS GUYS