Sign in with
Your question
Solved

PC PROBZ

Last response: in Components
January 12, 2013 11:18:57 AM

Sir's need your opinion:
problem:
> at first its working fine when suddenly mozilla firefox doesn't follow commands.
> I restarted the pc then the windows pop-up alert indicating that new hardware found "soundcard" even if already installed before.
> CPU at its maximum level usage 80-100%, repeating windows alert "new hardware found "soundcard" even if i closes it.
> I turn-off the pc, disconnected all hardwares and dust-Off the dust reconnect again and the PC turns on but "no beeping" "no HDD light" "no visual"
>what would be the probz?

SPECS:

PENTIUM D 2.66GHZ
P5PE-VM MOBO
1 GB RAM DDR400
5.1CH SOUNDCARD
600WATTZ PSU

More about : probz

Best solution

January 12, 2013 5:11:41 PM

Try reseating your boards and memory. If your box has been around for some time gold pads can loose contact with the backplane overtime. If that doesn't help strip out the boards and try booting with just the memory stick and video card. In reality it could be any one of 100 different things but this gives you something to try. After that the power supply. If you can get your hands on a meter you can check the voltages. Let me know how you make out.

January 12, 2013 5:14:36 PM

Try restarting your whole computer. When you first turn it on you will see a black screen come on. All you do is press F12 or you can do it by using system restore.
m
l
January 16, 2013 2:23:01 AM

Best answer selected by TamTam08.
m
l
!