This is what I'm thinking for for my build
1. ASRock LGA 2011 x79 extreme9 or The Asus rampage 4 LGA 2011 X79 Mobo
2. Gonna take a look at what you sugg for the PSU
3. CPU Eithe the i7 3960x or just for now , to save some cash, the i7 3820 till fall when the new Ivy's come out
4. Only 1 vid card for now the Corsair Hydro Series Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler H100i or 4 200mm Red Led fans and replace the 2 120 mm fans with red Led fans or being that I'm not doing an sli config rite now , to save a few bucks instead of the Liquid cooling i might use the Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO - CPU Cooler with 120mm PWM Fan (RR-212E-20PK-R2)
5. EVGA GeForce GTX 680 FTW 4096MB GDDR5, DVI, DVI-D, HDMI, DisplayPort, 4-way SLI Ready Graphics Card (04G-P4-3687-KR) Graphics Cards 04G-P4-3687-KR Vid Card
6.I'm Kinda stuck on what ram to use . I was thiinking about this Corsair Vengeance 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3 1600 MHz (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory (CMZ32GX3M4X1600C10) .........But I think I could do better
7. A TP=Link 450 Mbps wireless PCIE card8. A HDTV Capture card
8 I have 2 optical drives in here that r ne a samsung Bluray reader/DVD combo The Samsung SH123L and LG Electronics 14x Internal BDXL Blu-Ray Burner Rewriter WH14NS40 - Bulk Drive - Black
I feel like I'm missing something..oh the OS Win & 64 Bit Ultimate
If you think I missed someting or am totally off base....I'd really appreciate your point of view!!!
Thanks for answering my thread, and hope to hear from you soon
Lefty ZU can reach me also TY Again!!!