... Lvl1-Lvl60 only cost $326 Dollars ...

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 23, 2005 12:07:04 AM

.... Lvl1-Lvl60 only cost $326 Dollars ...
ZhuoYue WOW Office Ceremoniously recommend service that only for
american WOW players, our office had a professional group of players
and resources, now you only need to make a phone call or send a e-mail,
then whenever you are studying or working will not bother your WOW
character's destination of high level, make it easier for you to rule
the game. please recommend our service to some of your friend or
relative if you are satisfy with our service. if there is something
wrong with service please contact us, we will be appreciated.
Price List
Lvl 1~20: 1 Day $25 Dollars / Lvl1~60: 15-17 Days $326 Dollars
Lvl20~40: 5.5 Days $106 Dollars / Lvl1~45: 9-11 Days $166 Dollars
Lvl40~50: 4.5 Days $86 Dollars / Lvl 1~30: 3-4 Days $76 Dollars
Lvl50~60: 6 Days $126 Dollars / Lvl30-40: 3 Days $66 Dollars
Train Agreement:
1. We only accept service that had been agreed from our customers, we
have
right to force them obey some of our rules:
2. Our Customers need to have a protection of password that they can
change or find it back
when someone steal it, if he/she don't have it, then we will not serve
that customer
(We never ask customers for any information of their protection of
password, please keep it
as your own secret.)
3. If we been kick offline often then it will influence our speed of
Level up, to prevent this problem
we have right to change customer's password. Whenever you want to check
your level
please contact us first, then use your own password to sign on(the
original password
that you give us at the begining)
4. Customers should save their rare weapons or armors, if you lost it
we won't going to pay any
responsibility for it.
5. Customers should pay CD-Key and monthly payment by themself.
6. When we receive your payment we will start our service of level up
your character,
because of any internet connection problem, Game lagging problem and
not enough money in the game, our training service will take a little
longer
than original due time.
7. If any customers try to stop the service, then he/she should pay for
the
time that we had already serve, minus the bank service charge we will
send remain money back to you.
8. When we finished our service to our customers, the agreement
will automatically become not effective, Customer should change their
password
back or else anything happens we won't going to pay reaponsibility for
it.
Contact E-mail: yanyingyang89@yahoo.com
Support Hotline:336-838-4125 Look for Miss Yang?(19:30-22:30)
Please make your payment like(100.60 Dollars) when you try to send pay
check to us
, because it will be much easier for us to realize it! or else it will
be
difficult of us and the payment may take longer time to be processed.
We are appreciated for your patient
August 23, 2005 7:12:30 AM

Yes we will pay you to PLAY a game we are paying for.. what a bunch of
morons.. anyone who pays to get PL'd is a dolt!

Hell if your going to spend that much just go to a damn auction site and buy
an account!
August 23, 2005 8:14:44 AM

Perhaps you might invest the first 40 levels understanding your role in
groups, raids ect... as which you can show you invested your time and
effort wisely.. Those levels do not take that long to move thru.. the
quests are abundant.. the exp reward is very ample.. if you don't want to
enjoy 2/3 of the game.. my advice.. honestly.. move to another game ...
Those of us whom have invested the time and effort to learning our
characters have a great distain for those who don't.. and end up getting a
group killed or a raid wiped.. is never fun for any level.. invest the time
and enjoy the game..
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 23, 2005 9:58:40 AM

" want to be able to try out
a lot of different classes, but I just don't have the time (or the
boredom
tolerance) to replay 1-50 that many times. "

Try the test realm?
August 23, 2005 6:00:01 PM

FFS if you want to start a business selling to the western market then:

1/ Get a merchant account to process CC's. At the very minimum use Paypal
merchant account.
2/ Put up a domain named web page with a working shopping cart and online
support script.
3/ Learn to speak english. (your english is pathetic).

Until then, get used the fact you will be working for peanuts making gold
for other people to get rich from.

It seems every mainland Chinese person with a warm seat in a Netcafe thinks
they are going to be the next Yantis with nothing but a free webmail account
and the gibberish output of Babel Fish.

In the meantime go back to blowing syphilitc goats for 2 Yaun tips as that
has more future than what your doing now.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 23, 2005 7:57:41 PM

Life at 60 is boring. Leveling from 1 to 60 is by far the best part. Are
there actually people that enjoy running high level instances over and over
and over, ad infinitum??
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 23, 2005 8:10:10 PM

"mylikel" <liumingxing13@yahoo.com> wrote in

> ... Lvl1-Lvl60 only cost $326 Dollars ...
> ZhuoYue WOW Office Ceremoniously recommend service

It's only ceremonial? So you don't do it for real?

> that only for
> american WOW players, our office had a professional group of players
> and resources

Where did they go??

>, now you only need to make a phone call or send a e-mail,
> then whenever you are studying or working will not bother your WOW
> character's destination of high level, make it easier for you to rule
> the game.

Please tell me more about ruling the game!

> please recommend our service to some of your friend or
> relative

One each please!

> if you are satisfy with our service. if there is something
> wrong with service please contact us, we will be appreciated.

If there's something wrong with your service I'm willing to bet you'll be
very appreciated.

> Price List
> Lvl 1~20: 1 Day $25 Dollars / Lvl1~60: 15-17 Days $326 Dollars
> Lvl20~40: 5.5 Days $106 Dollars / Lvl1~45: 9-11 Days $166 Dollars
> Lvl40~50: 4.5 Days $86 Dollars / Lvl 1~30: 3-4 Days $76 Dollars
> Lvl50~60: 6 Days $126 Dollars / Lvl30-40: 3 Days $66 Dollars

> Train Agreement:

/train ?

> 1. We only accept service that had been agreed from our customers, we
> have
> right to force them obey some of our rules:

> 2. Our Customers need to have a protection of password that they can
> change or find it back
> when someone steal it, if he/she don't have it, then we will not serve
> that customer
> (We never ask customers for any information of their protection of
> password, please keep it
> as your own secret.)
> 3. If we been kick offline often then it will influence our speed of
> Level up, to prevent this problem
> we have right to change customer's password.

How exactly will that prevent you from getting disconnected?

> Whenever you want to check
> your level
> please contact us first, then use your own password to sign on(the
> original password
> that you give us at the begining)
> 4. Customers should save their rare weapons or armors, if you lost it
> we won't going to pay any
> responsibility for it.

How much more do I have to pay so you won't auction off all my stuff??

> 5. Customers should pay CD-Key and monthly payment by themself.

:p

> 6. When we receive your payment we will start our service of level up
> your character,
> because of any internet connection problem

(because we're in China)

> , Game lagging problem

(see above)

> and
> not enough money in the game

(because our gold farmers have made the auction house prices inflated)

> , our training service will take a little
> longer
> than original due time.
> 7. If any customers try to stop the service, then he/she should pay for
> the
> time that we had already serve, minus the bank service charge we will
> send remain money back to you.

That sounds all well and good. Wait, what was that again?

> 8. When we finished our service to our customers, the agreement
> will automatically become not effective, Customer should change their
> password
> back or else anything happens we won't going to pay reaponsibility for
> it.
> Contact E-mail: yanyingyang89@yahoo.com
> Support Hotline:336-838-4125 Look for Miss Yang?(19:30-22:30)

Miss Yang? is such a slacker... only works a couple hours a day??

> Please make your payment like(100.60 Dollars) when you try to send pay
> check to us
> , because it will be much easier for us to realize it! or else it will
> be
> difficult of us and the payment may take longer time to be processed.
> We are appreciated for your patient

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 23, 2005 8:45:56 PM

This is my favorite part:

"we have right to change customer's password. Whenever you want to check
your level please contact us first,"

Hello... China? Can I have my account back?
August 23, 2005 9:12:37 PM

> In regards to Rastus's suggestion, I already *have* top gear on all my
> alts. My rogue is running around with The Butcher and the Claw of the
> Shadowmancer, two blue weapons, and buys a new main-hand weapon about
> every
> three levels (although the blue will probably last a bit longer).

With 326 USD worth of gold (5K) you could single handedly inflated the price
of Righteous Orbs on your server. Throw Crusader on both those weapons and
see the difference it makes ;-)
August 23, 2005 11:22:25 PM

D.B. Calhoun wrote:
> Life at 60 is boring. Leveling from 1 to 60 is by far the best part. Are
> there actually people that enjoy running high level instances over and over
> and over, ad infinitum??

There are people who enjoy doing a lot of PVP and prefer to do it with
the maximum possible abilities.
!