Nokia Bounce Game

Last response: in Brands
Share
September 10, 2004 8:08:47 PM

Hi,

Don't know if anyone here likes the Nokia 'Bounce' game, but I recently
found this site:

http://rtcw.no-ip.org/bounce/

Which has maps of all the levels, and a Level Editor, so that you can create
your own custom levels...

ChrisM.

--
Please remove shoes to reply

But what ... is it good for?
- Engineer at the Advanced Computing Systems Division of IBM, 1968,
commenting on the microchip.

More about : nokia bounce game

October 1, 2004 2:53:13 AM

"ChrisM" <chris_mayersBlue@SuedeYahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Don't know if anyone here likes the Nokia 'Bounce' game, but I recently
> found this site:
>
> http://rtcw.no-ip.org/bounce/
>
> Which has maps of all the levels, and a Level Editor, so that you can
create
> your own custom levels...
>
> ChrisM.

That's great!

ATB,

Easy.
October 28, 2011 5:31:00 PM

Just in case you someday check back on your old posts, vain, I'm thanking you because the link to the Bounce maps solved a small problem for me. So rarely did the internet turn-out to be of any utility.
So, tah muchly.
Ginger, in Adelaide, Saturday 29th October, 2011

chrism said:

Hi,

Don't know if anyone here likes the Nokia 'Bounce' game, but I recently
found this site:

http://rtcw.no-ip.org/bounce/

Which has maps of all the levels, and a Level Editor, so that you can create
your own custom levels...

ChrisM.

--
Please remove shoes to reply

But what ... is it good for?
- Engineer at the Advanced Computing Systems Division of IBM, 1968,
commenting on the microchip.

November 2, 2011 11:39:42 AM

This is a great Game that I have enjoyed playing it.
!