Nokia Bounce Game

Hi,

Don't know if anyone here likes the Nokia 'Bounce' game, but I recently
found this site:

http://rtcw.no-ip.org/bounce/

Which has maps of all the levels, and a Level Editor, so that you can create
your own custom levels...

ChrisM.

--
Please remove shoes to reply

But what ... is it good for?
- Engineer at the Advanced Computing Systems Division of IBM, 1968,
commenting on the microchip.
3 answers Last reply
More about nokia bounce game

    "ChrisM" <chris_mayersBlue@SuedeYahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Don't know if anyone here likes the Nokia 'Bounce' game, but I recently
    > found this site:
    >
    > http://rtcw.no-ip.org/bounce/
    >
    > Which has maps of all the levels, and a Level Editor, so that you can
    create
    > your own custom levels...
    >
    > ChrisM.

    That's great!

    ATB,

    Easy.
  2. Just in case you someday check back on your old posts, vain, I'm thanking you because the link to the Bounce maps solved a small problem for me. So rarely did the internet turn-out to be of any utility.
    So, tah muchly.
    Ginger, in Adelaide, Saturday 29th October, 2011

    chrism said:

    Hi,

    Don't know if anyone here likes the Nokia 'Bounce' game, but I recently
    found this site:

    http://rtcw.no-ip.org/bounce/

    Which has maps of all the levels, and a Level Editor, so that you can create
    your own custom levels...

    ChrisM.

    --
    Please remove shoes to reply

    But what ... is it good for?
    - Engineer at the Advanced Computing Systems Division of IBM, 1968,
    commenting on the microchip.
  3. This is a great Game that I have enjoyed playing it.

Nokia Games