Now having Authentication trouble...

Jeebus! Seems that evertime I want to log in for a quick tool around the
servers have conspired to lock me out. Perhaps I'll get on just before the
weekly downtime... *sigh*.

"lab" <mathersb@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Jeebus! Seems that evertime I want to log in for a quick tool around the
> servers have conspired to lock me out. Perhaps I'll get on just before the
> weekly downtime... *sigh*.

ass clowns they are.

lab wrote:

> Jeebus! Seems that evertime I want to log in for a quick tool around the
> servers have conspired to lock me out. Perhaps I'll get on just before the
> weekly downtime... *sigh*.

The server status forum has a post assuring us that the problem is
fixed. Too bad it's not really fixed.

Lisa