Is WoW running any special deals that let you re-activate your account
for a limited time?
I plan to re-activate this weekend but am hoping to find if they were
doing something like the UO people did recently.

On 2005-08-23 07:50:08 +0200, mike allegretto <rallegre@stny.rr.com> said:

> Is WoW running any special deals that let you re-activate your account
> for a limited time?
> I plan to re-activate this weekend but am hoping to find if they were
> doing something like the UO people did recently.

To be honest I don't think they will do that for some time. Usually
developers tend to do that once their number of subscribers is starting
to drop, which isn't really the case with WoW at the moment.
--
http://www.new-roots.com/
Nerghal - Undead Warlock lvl 60 - Bloodscalp EU

you can reactivate whenever you want, it's only $15... think of it as,
instead of going to the movies, spending same amount for 2 hours of
entertainment, you get a full month worth of entertainment, for many
more hours than that.

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 10:06:06 +0200, Jack D <jack_221NOSP@Mhotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 2005-08-23 07:50:08 +0200, mike allegretto <rallegre@stny.rr.com> said:
>
>> Is WoW running any special deals that let you re-activate your account
>> for a limited time?
>> I plan to re-activate this weekend but am hoping to find if they were
>> doing something like the UO people did recently.
>
>To be honest I don't think they will do that for some time. Usually
>developers tend to do that once their number of subscribers is starting
>to drop, which isn't really the case with WoW at the moment.

Can those Guest Codes from the deluxe editions be used to re-activate
a regular account?

On 2005-08-23 22:02:11 +0200, mike allegretto <rallegre@stny.rr.com> said:

> On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 10:06:06 +0200, Jack D <jack_221NOSP@Mhotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 2005-08-23 07:50:08 +0200, mike allegretto <rallegre@stny.rr.com> said:
>>
>>> Is WoW running any special deals that let you re-activate your account
>>> for a limited time?
>>> I plan to re-activate this weekend but am hoping to find if they were
>>> doing something like the UO people did recently.
>>
>> To be honest I don't think they will do that for some time. Usually
>> developers tend to do that once their number of subscribers is starting
>> to drop, which isn't really the case with WoW at the moment.
>

> Can those Guest Codes from the deluxe editions be used to re-activate
> a regular account?

No they cant. You dont have to buy a new copy however (if that's what
you're thinking). Resubscribing by using your CC or a Gamecard does the
trick...