doing something like the UO people did recently.
4 answers Last reply
More about promotional deals

    On 2005-08-23 07:50:08 +0200, mike allegretto <rallegre@stny.rr.com> said:

    > Is WoW running any special deals that let you re-activate your account
    > for a limited time?
    > I plan to re-activate this weekend but am hoping to find if they were
    > doing something like the UO people did recently.

    To be honest I don't think they will do that for some time. Usually
    developers tend to do that once their number of subscribers is starting
    to drop, which isn't really the case with WoW at the moment.
    --
    http://www.new-roots.com/
    Nerghal - Undead Warlock lvl 60 - Bloodscalp EU

    you can reactivate whenever you want, it's only $15... think of it as,
    instead of going to the movies, spending same amount for 2 hours of
    entertainment, you get a full month worth of entertainment, for many
    more hours than that.

    On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 10:06:06 +0200, Jack D <jack_221NOSP@Mhotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >On 2005-08-23 07:50:08 +0200, mike allegretto <rallegre@stny.rr.com> said:
    >
    >> Is WoW running any special deals that let you re-activate your account
    >> for a limited time?
    >> I plan to re-activate this weekend but am hoping to find if they were
    >> doing something like the UO people did recently.
    >
    >To be honest I don't think they will do that for some time. Usually
    >developers tend to do that once their number of subscribers is starting
    >to drop, which isn't really the case with WoW at the moment.

    Can those Guest Codes from the deluxe editions be used to re-activate
    a regular account?

    On 2005-08-23 22:02:11 +0200, mike allegretto <rallegre@stny.rr.com> said:

    > On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 10:06:06 +0200, Jack D <jack_221NOSP@Mhotmail.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> On 2005-08-23 07:50:08 +0200, mike allegretto <rallegre@stny.rr.com> said:
    >>
    >>> Is WoW running any special deals that let you re-activate your account
    >>> for a limited time?
    >>> I plan to re-activate this weekend but am hoping to find if they were
    >>> doing something like the UO people did recently.
    >>
    >> To be honest I don't think they will do that for some time. Usually
    >> developers tend to do that once their number of subscribers is starting
    >> to drop, which isn't really the case with WoW at the moment.
    >

    > Can those Guest Codes from the deluxe editions be used to re-activate
    > a regular account?

    No they cant. You dont have to buy a new copy however (if that's what
    you're thinking). Resubscribing by using your CC or a Gamecard does the
    trick...
    --
    http://www.new-roots.com/
    Nerghal - Undead Warlock lvl 60 - Bloodscalp EU
    Chasey - Undead Priest lvl 20 - Bloodscalp EU
    Gwar - Orcish Warrior lvl 10 - Bloodscalp EU
    Millah - Human Mage lvl 11 - Burning Blade EU

Games Warcraft World Of Warcraft Video Games