Closed Solved

How can I remove PDF password?

Hi guys, recently I've got a really annoying problem at work. Some of my PDFs can not be copyed, edited or printed. I know that's because they're secured but how can I remove the password? Any idea to work out the problem?
4 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about remove password
  1. Best answer
    sandyago said:
    Hi guys, recently I've got a really annoying problem at work. Some of my PDFs can not be copyed, edited or printed. I know that's because they're secured but how can I remove the password? Any idea to work out the problem?

You do understand that breaking the password using a crack program is illegal and you could lose the client if they find out you have tampered with their files at best, and could bring a copyright infringement case against you and your company at the worst. If they are password protected, it is for a reason and you need consult with the party you got the files from if you need to work with the files.

Being in the publishing/printing and distribution business, this is a very common issue we run into all the time, and most companies or persons who go to the extent of password protecting their property, take the security of their files very, very seriously. You would be well advised to heed this warning.
  2. Sorry, Tom's Hardware forum doesn't provide any guide to bypass password protection. We cannot verify if you are the legit owner.
    Thanks for your understanding.
  3. Best answer selected by nikorr.
  4. This topic has been closed by Nikorr
Ask a new question

Read More

PDF Windows 7