I looking to join a clan. I Have ventrilo, teamspeak, webs..

Archived from groups: alt.games.ea.battlefield,alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

I play Battlefield 1942, Battlefield Vietnam, and Joint operations. As
stated in my subject line I Have ventrilo, teamspeak, webserver w/h
forums. Been Doing it for quite some time, but have been inactive the
past few months. My call sign is RhinoFunk. Pleas Advise.

www.guiltystrike.com

Beau Gerald Gauthreaux

Archived from groups: alt.games.ea.battlefield,alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

In article <kJ6dnc2mQpr-ahDfRVn-iA@giganews.com>, mass_design@yahoo.com
says...
> I play Battlefield 1942, Battlefield Vietnam, and Joint operations. As
> stated in my subject line I Have ventrilo, teamspeak, webserver w/h
> forums. Been Doing it for quite some time, but have been inactive the
> past few months. My call sign is RhinoFunk. Pleas Advise.

Looking for a clan when BF2 is waiting for ya around the corner? ;-)
--
Best regards, Tiny Pat
Arguing with someone on usenet is like competing in the special

Tiny Pat wrote:
> In article <kJ6dnc2mQpr-ahDfRVn-iA@giganews.com>, mass_design@yahoo.com
> says...
>
>>I play Battlefield 1942, Battlefield Vietnam, and Joint operations. As
>>stated in my subject line I Have ventrilo, teamspeak, webserver w/h
>>forums. Been Doing it for quite some time, but have been inactive the
>>past few months. My call sign is RhinoFunk. Pleas Advise.
>

> Looking for a clan when BF2 is waiting for ya around the corner? ;-)
When is that going to be released anyway?
Beau Gauthreaux
http://www.guiltystrike.com

Archived from groups: alt.games.ea.battlefield,alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

In article <19Sdnd9BHfNaPhPfRVn-qQ@giganews.com>, mass_design@yahoo.com
says...
> > Looking for a clan when BF2 is waiting for ya around the corner? ;-)
> When is that going to be released anyway?

June?
--
Best regards, Tiny Pat
Arguing with someone on usenet is like competing in the special
olympics, even if you win your still retarded.

Archived from groups: alt.games.ea.battlefield,alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

Check out www.mowclan.net

We use teamspeak and is well organized.

I go by snowman

"Tiny Pat" <flyace@pi.be.NO> wrote in message
> In article <19Sdnd9BHfNaPhPfRVn-qQ@giganews.com>, mass_design@yahoo.com
> says...
>> > Looking for a clan when BF2 is waiting for ya around the corner? ;-)
>> When is that going to be released anyway?
>
> June?

23. june i think

Eirik

Rick Frost wrote:
> Check out www.mowclan.net
>
> We use teamspeak and is well organized.
>
> I go by snowman
>

> "Beau Gerald Gauthreaux" <mass_design@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>I play Battlefield 1942, Battlefield Vietnam, and Joint operations. As
>>stated in my subject line I Have ventrilo, teamspeak, webserver w/h
>>forums. Been Doing it for quite some time, but have been inactive the past
>>few months. My call sign is RhinoFunk. Pleas Advise.
>>

>>www.guiltystrike.com
>>
>>Beau Gerald Gauthreaux

What server you guys play on and what is the name of your clan? Do you
guys play plain 1942, mods or what have you? Any you guys play BFV?

Archived from groups: alt.games.ea.battlefield,alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

In article <qYadnWyKvtO1PQ3fRVn-rg@giganews.com>, mass_design@yahoo.com
says...

http://www.agbgaming.com/info/servers.php
--
Best regards, Tiny Pat
Arguing with someone on usenet is like competing in the special
olympics, even if you win your still retarded.

TRENDING THREADS