US Servers

Hi All;

I'm fairly new to WoW and I have looked all over their site looking for a
list of servers by region, i.e., US servers, Euro servers, etc.. All I find
is the main Realm server list and I can't tell by that list what regions
they mainly serve.

I'm in the Central Standard Time Zone (US), and I have started looking for a
guild to apply too that plays near this time. When I first started playing
WoW, I started on Doomhammer due to an RL friend. However, it seems that one
or two of the guilds I would like to apply too are Euro guilds, so I'm
guessing that I started on the wrong server for my time zone.

Can someone point me to a list of servers by region, if one exists??

Thanks in advance for your time and help.

Ironrage
4 answers Last reply
More about servers

    use www.worldofwarcraft.com and check realm list (normally to see which
    server are up / down). then go to www.wow-europe.com to check the EU
    servers... (they r splitted up to german, french and UK one...)
    BUT with a US game version u can only play on US servers and with a EU
    Version u can only play on EU servers...

    "Max" <maxnews01@web.de> wrote in message
    > use www.worldofwarcraft.com and check realm list (normally to see which
    > server are up / down). then go to www.wow-europe.com to check the EU
    > servers... (they r splitted up to german, french and UK one...)
    > BUT with a US game version u can only play on US servers and with a EU
    > Version u can only play on EU servers...

    Ahhhh.....Thanks Max...I didn't realize that.

    I realize this is gonna be a dumb question, but how is it that I found a
    couple of guilds that base their play times on GMT +1 and I'm in Florida
    GMT -6 ??. Wouldn't that indicate they were EU based, as in people living
    in Europe but playing a US version of the game??

    Thanks for your answer.

    Ironrage

    US version came out some time before the EU discs.
    so they had people send them to them.
    or they bought them online.

    "Optional" <john_barry74@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > US version came out some time before the EU discs.
    > so they had people send them to them.
    > or they bought them online.

    Thanks Opt...mystery solved...(for me anyway)....lol

World Of Warcraft Servers Video Games