clock appearance on taskbar

I have a computer running Windows XP Pro that the user made to show the clock
with the day and date. The taskbar is now double wide(thick)on the bottom.
I am trying to put it back to normal but have not been able to. I unlocked
taskbar and clicked restore defaults/ But itis still there. I know I made a
system put the day and date on before, but I cannot find how to do that either
Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about clock appearance taskbar

    Unlock the taskbar. Position the cursor at the top of the taskbar so that
    the double arrows are showing. Drag the taskbar down until it is a single
    row and lock the taskbar.

    "JerryT" wrote:

    > I have a computer running Windows XP Pro that the user made to show the clock
    > with the day and date. The taskbar is now double wide(thick)on the bottom.
    > I am trying to put it back to normal but have not been able to. I unlocked
    > taskbar and clicked restore defaults/ But itis still there. I know I made a
    > system put the day and date on before, but I cannot find how to do that either
    > Thanks

    Thanks, I tried that before but to be certain, I went and looked again and
    found another point to consider that made the difference. Wile the taskbar
    is enlarged, there is a set of dotted lines enclosing the quick launch icons.
    I had to "break them apart" before it would let me drag the top of the task
    bar down. Thanks

    "CurtB" wrote:

    > Unlock the taskbar. Position the cursor at the top of the taskbar so that
    > the double arrows are showing. Drag the taskbar down until it is a single
    > row and lock the taskbar.
    >
    > "JerryT" wrote:
    >
    > > I have a computer running Windows XP Pro that the user made to show the clock
    > > with the day and date. The taskbar is now double wide(thick)on the bottom.
    > > I am trying to put it back to normal but have not been able to. I unlocked
    > > taskbar and clicked restore defaults/ But itis still there. I know I made a
    > > system put the day and date on before, but I cannot find how to do that either
    > > Thanks

Configuration Taskbar Microsoft Customization Windows XP