EU Testclient buggy

We have always an #132, #134 crit bug in our testclient. Is the US
testclient working correctly?

Anyone know some statements for the european community? Whole Germany is
waiting to test the patchupdates..

Greetz Lewi
3 answers Last reply
More about testclient buggy

    Frank Lewandowski schrieb:

    > Anyone know some statements for the european community? Whole Germany is
    > waiting to test the patchupdates..

    After "debugging" a little bit, i think they compiled the Testclient the
    wrong way!

    ------
    This application has encountered a critical error:

    ERROR #134 (0x85100086) Fatal Condition
    Program: C:\Programme\World of Warcraft\WoWTest\WoW.exe
    File: C:\build\buildWoW\WoW\Source\ObjectMgrClient\ObjectMgrClient.cpp
    Line: 1179

    Failed to update object data. Object (0x0000000000019BAE) unknown to
    client!
    ------

    But the filepath maybe wrong. So i think this is the path on the
    compiling computer from Blizz..

    --
    Name: Lewi
    Level: 60

    http://www.wow-handwerk.de/char.php?action=honor&server=Aman'Thul&name=Lewi

    Frank Lewandowski wrote:
    > Frank Lewandowski schrieb:
    >
    >> Anyone know some statements for the european community? Whole Germany
    >> is waiting to test the patchupdates..
    >

    > After "debugging" a little bit, i think they compiled the Testclient the
    > wrong way!
    >
    > ------
    > This application has encountered a critical error:
    >
    > ERROR #134 (0x85100086) Fatal Condition
    > Program: C:\Programme\World of Warcraft\WoWTest\WoW.exe
    > File: C:\build\buildWoW\WoW\Source\ObjectMgrClient\ObjectMgrClient.cpp
    > Line: 1179
    >
    > Failed to update object data. Object (0x0000000000019BAE) unknown to
    > client!
    > ------
    >
    > But the filepath maybe wrong. So i think this is the path on the
    > compiling computer from Blizz..

    I don't think they gave you the program source code ;-D Ask for it
    <grin>. At least now I know it was written in C++ (what other language
    could it have been written in!). The message you get is just more
    helpful to the programmers. They know which file and which line to look at.

    The unknown object is something serious though. And it is no wonder it
    crashed the object manager code.

    Thomas
    --
    Life is like a videogame with no chance to win - ATR

    Thomas J. Boschloo schrieb:

    > I don't think they gave you the program source code ;-D Ask for it
    > <grin>.

    Exactly ;)..

    But our testclients always get this crit. errors #132, #134. Hopefully
    they patch the client as fast as thay can.

    On our german community site there are no statements from the GM´s.
    AFAIK they have nothing to do with it, but i wanna test arathi and Zul
    Gurub. Let´s pray ;)

    Greetz Lewi

Warcraft Video Games