EU Testclient buggy

We have always an #132, #134 crit bug in our testclient. Is the US
testclient working correctly?

Anyone know some statements for the european community? Whole Germany is
waiting to test the patchupdates..

Greetz Lewi

Frank Lewandowski schrieb:

> Anyone know some statements for the european community? Whole Germany is
> waiting to test the patchupdates..

After "debugging" a little bit, i think they compiled the Testclient the
wrong way!

------
This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR #134 (0x85100086) Fatal Condition
Program: C:\Programme\World of Warcraft\WoWTest\WoW.exe
File: C:\build\buildWoW\WoW\Source\ObjectMgrClient\ObjectMgrClient.cpp
Line: 1179

Failed to update object data. Object (0x0000000000019BAE) unknown to
client!
------

But the filepath maybe wrong. So i think this is the path on the
compiling computer from Blizz..

--
Name: Lewi
Level: 60

http://www.wow-handwerk.de/char.php?action=honor&server=Aman'Thul&name=Lewi

Frank Lewandowski wrote:
> Frank Lewandowski schrieb:
>
>> Anyone know some statements for the european community? Whole Germany
>> is waiting to test the patchupdates..
>

> After "debugging" a little bit, i think they compiled the Testclient the
> wrong way!
>
> ------
> This application has encountered a critical error:
>
> ERROR #134 (0x85100086) Fatal Condition
> Program: C:\Programme\World of Warcraft\WoWTest\WoW.exe
> File: C:\build\buildWoW\WoW\Source\ObjectMgrClient\ObjectMgrClient.cpp
> Line: 1179
>
> Failed to update object data. Object (0x0000000000019BAE) unknown to
> client!
> ------
>
> But the filepath maybe wrong. So i think this is the path on the
> compiling computer from Blizz..

I don't think they gave you the program source code ;-D Ask for it
<grin>. At least now I know it was written in C++ (what other language
could it have been written in!). The message you get is just more
helpful to the programmers. They know which file and which line to look at.

The unknown object is something serious though. And it is no wonder it
crashed the object manager code.

Thomas
--
Life is like a videogame with no chance to win - ATR

Thomas J. Boschloo schrieb:

> I don't think they gave you the program source code ;-D Ask for it
> <grin>.

Exactly ;)..

But our testclients always get this crit. errors #132, #134. Hopefully
they patch the client as fast as thay can.

On our german community site there are no statements from the GM´s.
AFAIK they have nothing to do with it, but i wanna test arathi and Zul
Gurub. Let´s pray ;)

Greetz Lewi