Stuck at "Authenticating"

It seems when I boot up WoW and type in my Username and Password it goes
through the connecting stages and halts at authenticating,

Any suggestions on how to cure this problem?

Anyone else suffering the same problem?
6 answers Last reply
More about stuck authenticating

    "Ryan" <r701e@rogers.com> wrote in message
    > It seems when I boot up WoW and type in my Username and Password it goes
    > through the connecting stages and halts at authenticating,
    >
    > Any suggestions on how to cure this problem?
    >
    > Anyone else suffering the same problem?

    This happens every tues morn and random times thereafter.

    This has been going on since late Sunday. There are various posts on
    Blizzard's site pertaining to this issue.

    think all servers are still down this morning

    "Ryan" <r701e@rogers.com> wrote in message
    > It seems when I boot up WoW and type in my Username and Password it goes
    > through the connecting stages and halts at authenticating,
    >
    > Any suggestions on how to cure this problem?
    >
    > Anyone else suffering the same problem?

    Every Tuesday they have maintenance from 5am US Pacifc for 6 hours. This
    could possibly be what you're experiencing as your post is in this time :)

    Damn it! That's twice I've been caught by the weeklyish update and not
    know what the hell is happening

    zzzzzzzzz

    I was having the same problem I had updated the security on my computer. I
    had 2 firewalls running, the windows firewall and a 3rd party one from my
    internet provider. I removed the 3rd party firewall and it stopped getting
    stuck. Not sure if that was the whole problem but it seems to have worked.

Games Warcraft World Of Warcraft Video Games