Call Barring

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
September 11, 2004 5:48:41 PM

Does anybody out there know the call barring password for globe in
Philippines for my Nokia 3315

Cheers
Cyrill

More about : call barring

Anonymous
September 11, 2004 5:48:42 PM

"Cyrill" <ceejam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Does anybody out there know the call barring password for globe in
> Philippines for my Nokia 3315

Ask them..? There will be a default password if you have never set it up
before. If you have and you have forgotten it, customer services should be
able to either tell you or reset it for you, provided you can prove to
them you are who you say you are.

Ivor
September 18, 2004 3:34:03 PM

Try 1234
Anonymous
September 19, 2004 11:37:42 PM

Yes Jay
That is the code but I still cant lift it buggered if I know what i`m doing
wrong perhaps if you have the time & desire you could post how to do it step
by step.
Anyway thanks for your time trying to help

!