Call Barring

Does anybody out there know the call barring password for globe in
Philippines for my Nokia 3315

Cheers
Cyrill
3 answers Last reply
More about call barring

    "Cyrill" <ceejam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Does anybody out there know the call barring password for globe in
    > Philippines for my Nokia 3315

    Ask them..? There will be a default password if you have never set it up
    before. If you have and you have forgotten it, customer services should be
    able to either tell you or reset it for you, provided you can prove to
    them you are who you say you are.

    Ivor

    Try 1234

    Yes Jay
    That is the code but I still cant lift it buggered if I know what i`m doing
    wrong perhaps if you have the time & desire you could post how to do it step
    by step.
    Anyway thanks for your time trying to help
    "Jay" <happosai@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Try 1234

Nokia